What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Flower Pix News #6 Get it now!

Crazy Composer

Medicine Planter
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Issue #6 is here!!!

:joint: Great for printing and sharing with friends and family! :smile:
20issue6-promo.jpg

We publish MONTHLY. The next issue's date is as of yet undecided, but will be made public soon.

NEW! Download Issue #6 - 1.2 mb

Download Issue #5 - 1.4 mb

Download Issue #4 - 1.7 mb

Download Issue #3 - 2.3 mb

Download Issue #2 - 848 kb

Download Issue #1 - 855 kb

If you use a pc and need a program to read PDFs with, try Foxit
or Adobe Acrobat Reader 7 they're both good PDF readers.

Last edited:
G

me first :wave: :smile:

Another classic & geting better with every issiue

Great job & thank u all for the hard work -

Good Blessings to all

immortal

Wow that one was a long read huh. Much appreciation any many thaks to all those who put so much hard work into this production of FPN. Keep up the good work everyone. :friends: Heres to many more issues and succesful grows for us all.

Crazy Composer

Medicine Planter
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'm celebrating the realease of FPN 6 with a bag of mushrooms and Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas. :smile:

G

bravo . bravo !!!

bravo . bravo !!!

WELL .. IM AM SPEACHLESS ..
this is one awsome issue , not that any of the other were bad . but there is just something about every new issue .. i think you done a wonderful job .. cc. your skills shine .

Crazy Composer

Medicine Planter
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks everyone, for the kind input. :smile:

I hope you all like the extra 'BEEF' in the paper this issue.

Now that we're a monthly, we'll have plenty of time to gather information - meaning that the paper should continue to be beefy :wink:

F2U, thatnks again bro :smile:

The shrooms were pretty fun! :biglaugh: An all night permagrin :smile: We watched Fear and Loathing and laughed at every scene like it was our first time seeing it! Of course, I've seen that flick about a thousand times - and notice something different every time. I love it.

Right! I'm off to the grow store to get FOOD :smile:

peace,
cc

Crazy Composer

Medicine Planter
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Danimal, send a short article on anything you like over to me... A few hundred words. I'm looking for reporters whose work won't take me 12 hours to edit. In other words, proper punctuation, spelling, flow, it's all important to make the whole process take less time on this end.

So, anyone who can write well, send an example to me for consideration :smile: I'd love to read it.

peace,
cc

Ut Oh , I better start using my word processor or i'll be out of a job :biglaugh:

i'll have the rest for ya this week CC , thanx for letting me do the multi , it's been alot of fun :wink:

all the best

O H

G

Roger the Mushys CC ;-) Outstanding FP #6 everyone, well CC I got about 400 Dried Shrooms left here and I am going too have a few later on tonight bro. I guess FP will look kinda diffferent "What ya wreckon" LMAO...

Crazy Composer

Medicine Planter
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I reckon that'll be the case, is what I reckon. Thanks for the FPN props, and enjoy those shrooms. Our's were the giggling kind, not the trippy kind, been a few years now since I've tripped on shrooms. Last time I actually TRIPPED on shrooms was on some golden cap shrooms. Got DESTROYED! Good times.

:wave:
cc

Last edited:
G

My buddy CC!!!

Thanx for puttin me on the front, that sk#1 bud pic looks good!!
SHrooms my man, i am a BIG grower of the mushy ha ha ha ha ha!!
Give me a holla!

G

WOW

WOW

What a publication! I downloaded it and I am going to subscribe!

Avid

Sylkie

Sall,
I read your publication (magazine), is good and was a surprise to me, like me in future to read this magazine in my linguage. With your acoord I can translate your magazine and print it for my friends.
Go to Gold Crazy Composer and good luck!