What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Calle‘s Minigrow - Soma‘s AH F2 - Flowerday 30

Calle Minogue

Brother of the COB
Hello Callie...good to see you back.
Thanks OmiB :)

Here are the boys ;)

IMG_9400.jpeg

Hombre del mont

Dr of Stupidity
Good to see you back brother.

I'm sorry to hear that life continues to be difficult for you.

In English there is a saying..
"What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger". Not a lot of consolation at the time, but it is true; keep strong brother.

So, how was the cob after the tolerance break?

plants are looking nice now!

Calle Minogue

Brother of the COB
for some seed making?

Yeah of course I will maintain this Amnesia Haze - it’s one of the main goals beside some sticky buds (y) 3 Males left and I will use 2 I guess to open up two different lines. Let’s see. The males are outside and I keep them in flower by shorten the days manually :)

Sorry for the seeds. Sometimes they can herm inside or you grabbed some pollen with your clothes. I am kind of scared now since we have possibilities to grow 3 plants per person. I hope all neighbors will use feminized triploids xD I don’t want to ruin my genetics xD

Yesterday evening my OD Season has had kind of Kick off :-D

The Skunktrain has just started..

IMG_9478.jpeg

Last edited:

oldmaninbc

Yeah of course I will maintain this Amnesia Haze - it’s one of the main goals beside some sticky buds (y) 3 Males left and I will use 2 I guess to open up two different lines. Let’s see. The males are outside and I keep them in flower by shorten the days manually :)

Sorry for the seeds. Sometimes they can herm inside or you grabbed some pollen with your clothes. I am kind of scared now since we have possibilities to grow 3 plants per person. I hope all neighbors will use feminized triploids xD I don’t want to ruin my genetics xD

Yesterday evening my OD Season has had kind of Kick off :-D

The Skunktrain has just started..

View attachment 18988354
When I made my first seed order from the Netherlands in the 80s, M39 was one of the strains ordered, I can still see the cover of the catalog with the M39 front center.
I like growing outdoors but I do not see it in my future, at this time.

Because of the 2 hernias I have, it is not easy to move pots around and look for problems. So, the 5 plants in my tent did not get moved about and a hermi slipped by without my notice until week 4 when it was culled.

I have seen a neighbor dispute over male pollen floating about.

I will look forward to your outdoor season.

All the best.

Calle Minogue

Brother of the COB
M39 was one of the strains ordered, I can still see the cover of the catalog with the M39 front center.

Haha this made my day! Thanks for that! I was lurking for shiva skunk many years but never managed it to get seeds and don’t wanted to buy this new Sensi stuff.. Patience will be honored sometimes and a nice growmie gave me his last seeds to Repro this variety!
Hope you can get relieve soon with that hernia! Take Care.

Two days ago a potted the small Amnesia Lemon x Amnesia Haze into 6l. Both have same shoes now and will let them grow for a while.
IMG_9497.jpeg
IMG_9498.jpeg

Need to increase air circulation soon- especially over night ;)

Beside this I have nothing to complain.

I used first time consciously the increasing moon to sprout and it pulled my hair back xD

Really good sprouting success especially on that NL5 x SK1 :) 9/9
IMG_9508.jpeg

The Males are ok ;) one is happy with that nordish max 10C grey weather - the others aim for more heat.. Dust or Die..

IMG_9499.jpeg
IMG_9500.jpeg

Good Night Boys :)

IMG_9507.jpeg

oldmaninbc

Yeah Friday evening vibes. Is a really lemony odor till yet :) I like it really much! The right one is really interesting as well.

I Installed one more fan and robbed one fan leave :)

View attachment 18990005
View attachment 18990006
View attachment 18990008

We are going to start Raclette with the family :)

Happy Friday all together!
Alright Calle, you have bounced back and got your mojo working :)

I looked up Raclette but I'm still confused, it claimed to be a kind of cheese?