What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

FLORIDA BUYER BEWARE OF SEALED CONTAINERS IN DISPENSARIES

Tudo

Troublemaker
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Make sure you shake the container before you pay ! At least one of these giant corporate "dispensaries" won't "allow" us to "see" the "medicine" before we buy it having sealed all the cute little white plastic containers. Brought a few home and low and behold one of them was EMPTY. It's difficult to peel off the round sticky seal and so I just usually give them the knuckle treatment and bam, empty.
Call the number on the recipt and it redirects to the main hq where I spoke to an airhead named "ashley" who kept muttering before words of some kind came out of her (? ) mouth, " I mean, I don't know what I'm supposed to do".
Good scam.
Finally hung up.

Switcher56

Comfortably numb!
Make sure you shake the container before you pay ! At least one of these giant corporate "dispensaries" won't "allow" us to "see" the "medicine" before we buy it having sealed all the cute little white plastic containers. Brought a few home and low and behold one of them was EMPTY. It's difficult to peel off the round sticky seal and so I just usually give them the knuckle treatment and bam, empty.
Call the number on the recipt and it redirects to the main hq where I spoke to an airhead named "ashley" who kept muttering before words of some kind came out of her (? ) mouth, " I mean, I don't know what I'm supposed to do".
Good scam.
Finally hung up.

Thanks! Berrating the culprit would have been better in these days of "cancelled". Another reason why I grow my own. Phoque, I build my own furniture... I know what is in there :)

Amynamous

Good scam.
Finally hung up.

If that happened to me and I couldn’t get a satisfactory response from the dispensary, i would contact the state cannabis board and file a complaint.
I would imagine the dispensary wouldn’t appreciate an investigation by the state.
But then again, i can be an ass.
​​​​​​………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………
TUDO’s response:
Not this time:)

But seriously, I would think that would be the last time that "patient" would find any supplies at this giant corporate "dispensary". Pisses me off

Last edited by a moderator:

Gry

Recall when the cannabis was in a jar, and one got to smell it and buy what was in that jar.
Now they have the stuff so well packaged and shrunk wrapped that you don't get to see or
smell anything but plastic. Shops now seem like a candy counter at a 7/ 11.

Amynamous

Recall when the cannabis was in a jar, and one got to smell it and buy what was in that jar.
Now they have the stuff so well packaged and shrunk wrapped that you don't get to see or
smell anything but plastic. Shops now seem like a candy counter at a 7/ 11.

I remember the first time i walked into a dispensary, i felt like a kid in a candy store….they had close to thirty different strains! and edibles! and concentrates!

With covid, i’m not surprised that dispensaries have stopped opening jars and letting random people stick their covid noses inside of jars.
I’m going to miss that.
Lucky for me, i have plenty of jars at home! :D

Tudo

Troublemaker
ICMag Donor
Veteran
If that happened to me and I couldn’t get a satisfactory response from the dispensary, i would contact the state cannabis board and file a complaint.
I would imagine the dispensary wouldn’t appreciate an investigation by the state.
But then again, i can be an ass.

Not this time:)

But seriously, I would think that would be the last time that "patient" would find any supplies at this giant corporate "dispensary". Pisses me off

I'm sorry I screwed the pooch with that reply, I meant to click quote but instead clicked edit.

I blame it on the Beatles White Album being played at un-G-dly sound levels after midnight. Heh

Switcher56

Comfortably numb!
I remember the first time i walked into a dispensary, i felt like a kid in a candy store….they had close to thirty different strains! and edibles! and concentrates!

With covid, i’m not surprised that dispensaries have stopped opening jars and letting random people stick their covid noses inside of jars.
I’m going to miss that.

You have a point (supported). TBS, we never had the smell and see test here even when they/we went legal 3 yrs ago. At a minimum there should be a 1g 62% Boveda pack to preserve the proper moisture content. At a minimum a 58 percenter.

buzzmobile

Veteran
Tell Nikki.
nikki.jpg

Jnugg

Veteran
You have a point (supported). TBS, we never had the smell and see test here even when they/we went legal 3 yrs ago. At a minimum there should be a 1g 62% Boveda pack to preserve the proper moisture content. At a minimum a 58 percenter.

Boveda packs rob the terps.

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor

I’m going to miss that.

Yup.Variety s the spice.

DSC01299.JPG