What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

FLASH BACK (2°ed.) & SWEET SKUNK AUTO, outdoor.

Montuno

...como el Son...
17-Julio-9:30am

Flash Back 2° ed
(Flo x White Widow; Sweet Seeds; born on 15-May) feminized, which has the 2 lower nodes (four twigs) pruned.
She showed the first female preflowers last July-3.
(The whitish spots that can be seen are due to the spraying of diatomaceous earth).
Does anyone know which Flo "pheno" was used as a mother?

IMG_20220717_092411.jpg
IMG_20220717_092433.jpg
IMG_20220717_092506.jpg

Again up to 44°C (111'5°F) maximum in the shade.
Screenshot_2022_0717_125345.png

Last edited:

Montuno

...como el Son...
31-July; dusk

Screenshot_2022_0731_225432.png

Flash Back (Flo x White Widow; Sweet Seeds), born last 15-May.
The leaves are getting very asativated, which is pleasantly surprising me; although my favorite phenotype of Flo never seemed so sativa...
She has the 3 lower nodes (6 twigs) pruned; the white powder is diatomaceous earth:

IMG_20220731_210935.jpg
IMG_20220731_211429.jpg
IMG_20220731_210954.jpg

Montuno

...como el Son...
31-July; dusk

Unfortunately, the better and better impression I'm getting from this Flash Back 2 edition, is clouded by the rather disappointing Sweet Skunk Auto... I fear that the two smaller ones will produce little more than what is necessary for a joint, if things don't improve a lot in the next few days...

IMG_20220731_211636.jpg

jaypp

Vendor
Veteran
Hey!
Thanks for updating ;)

Next time, I recommend trying some of these things:

-Change the soil for a better one, without clay. You can make a big hole and then fill it up with a good substrate. It can improve the height and productivity of your plants. Autos and photos.

Also, for the autos, I recommend you to put them in the final place, or use a small pot for their first 10 days, no more.

Anyway, thanks for posting, and all the best!

Montuno

...como el Son...
Hey!
Thanks for updating ;)

-Change the soil for a better one, without clay. You can make a big hole and then fill it up with a good substrate. It can improve the height and productivity of your plants. Autos and photos.

Also, for the autos, I recommend you to put them in the final place, or use a small pot for their first 10 days, no more.

These are more or less the conditions under which the autos have developed.
The hole in which it is designed to grow large photodependent plants: the original soil was replaced many years ago by a mixture of bagged soil (Canna Professional +, Gramoflor and Compo Sana), with a bit of river sand and arlite balls, which is enriched every year with animal manure (mainly sheep and horse) and a bit of tree wood ash (mainly olive, oak and palm trees) and river sand.
It is the same soil that houses the Flash Back.
It is true, friend @jaypp, that if you look at the photo of the hole of the autos, at the edge next to the smaller one, the soil may have a somewhat clayey aspect that is not appreciated in the apparently looser one of the Flash Back, but it is only because the "small wall of soil" or raised alcorque of the hole of the autos (in the Flash Back there are fragments of clay/ceramic pots) is made with more clayey soil, and when watering, it detaches part of it. But it is only a very thin surface layer.
Besides, it has received some liquid fertilizer with growth and flowering stimulators from Top Crop.

If I were to think of environmental and not genetic causes in their squalid development, I would be more inclined to think of the heat they have endured since their early transplanting to the mother soil...

Last edited:

Montuno

...como el Son...
Hey!
Thanks for updating ;)

4-Agosto :
Mira, jaypp, para que te sirva de referencia:
Las autos (nacidas entre el 5 y el 10 de Junio) a la izquierda, y una sativa fotodependiente nacida el 26-Junio (MadMac's O.Haze x Ultra Early Love Potion/Silver Bubble) a la derecha; ambas con la misma tierra.
IMG_20220804_094156.jpg

16-Agosto
Comentar sobre las autos, que hace unos pocos dias coseché y sequé la "más" alta de las 3; por necesidad, pues aun no estaba en su cima de maduración.
Al menos, la impresión negativa en cuanto a producción y velocidad de maduración, se ha visto endulzada por más potencia psicoactiva (sin ser potente) de la que sinceramente esperaba, así como una calidad psicoactiva bastante agradable para una auto.

La que no deja de sorprenderme día y día, y para bien, es la fotodependiente Flash Back 2° ed (Flo x White Widow), tanto por la velocidad de su floración (más rápida que la Crystal Candy, como me comentaisteis), cono por el aspecto extremadamente sativo de las hojas de mi ejemplar.
Ahora os enseño las fotos de hoy...
(...)

Montuno

...como el Son...
15 (dusk) & 16 (dawning) of August

Aprox, 39°N & 900 metres high.

Maximum temperatures in the shade, after a refreshing rain from the north over the weekend, have dropped by 10 to 15 °C: from daily 40 to 45 °C (104 to 113 °F), we are now in the heavenly 30 to 35 °C (86 to 95 °F).
But I am afraid that the AEMet predicts a return to 40 °C (104 °F) by the end of the week.

The one that keeps surprising me day after day, and for the better, is the photodependent Flash Back 2nd ed (Flo x White Widow), both for the speed of its flowering (faster than Crystal Candy, as you told me), and for the extremely sativa aspect of the leaves of my specimen.
Flash Back (Flo x White Widow; Sweet Seeds), born last 15-May:

IMG_20220815_211011.jpg
IMG_20220815_211021.jpg
IMG_20220815_211052_Burst01.jpg
IMG_20220815_211136.jpg
IMG_20220815_211125.jpg
IMG_20220816_100856.jpg
View attachment 18745282 (...)

Last edited:

Montuno

...como el Son...
This is a bud of Cream Mandarine Auto, harvested past May and given by my friend Capi, and growed in conditions similar to mine autos but without using commercial liquid fertilizers:

View attachment 18740038

Meanwhile, a few dozen kilometres away from my hill, on the plain, my friend Capi germinated the Flash Back, Cristal Candy and Red Hot Cookies that I shared with him at March; except for the smallest one, which is barely two months old. The biggest of them all will already be more than 3 metres tall (last year he had one that was just over 5 metres).
He doesn't remember which plant is which variety, but I think that of the 3 big ones, the most sativa-looking ones are Flash Back (the most advanced in flowering) and Red Hot Cookies (the most delayed), and the one with the clearest indica appearance and intermediate to the previous ones in flowering, is Cristal Candy.
As for the fourth and smallest, which is acquiring a bright purple in its calyxes, Capi is hesitating between Cristal Candy and Red Hot Cookies (?):

IMG_20220818_202456.jpg
IMG_20220818_202434.jpg
IMG_20220818_202818.jpg
IMG_20220818_202527.jpg
IMG_20220818_202853.jpg
IMG_20220818_202841.jpg
IMG_20220818_202508.jpg
IMG_20220818_202543.jpg

(...)

Last edited: