What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Fitzera does things

Fitzera

I've been away working for quite a bit but I have a couple days to spend at home. Update tomorrow but in the meantime...

Unknown Destoryer looks to have finished up...and finished well she has!

Edit:
As for the Unknown Destroyer. She’s ticking every box except for one very important one so far. She has my favorite colours in the right combination, heavy resin coverage, flower growth and leans to the quicker side. But she seems to be one noted in the terp department. All the fresh Blueberry smells I was getting early on are gone. She smells more like Cannalope Haze at this point. Interested to see what the 2nd test turns out like, if it does well I think a monocrop is in order to get a better picture of what I’m working with and make some selections.
I was expecting a nld type and got something completely unexpected lol. Could be a useful building block for future work though!

20220524_205724.jpg
20220524_205731.jpg
20220524_205736.jpg

Last edited:

Fitzera

Here we have the Congo Creek Haze 1 and 2 at 13 weeks. Obviously different growth, size and structure but both of them are continually putting on more weight and resin.

#1 keeps pumping out new flower growth and its drooping lower and lower. Luckily no branches are breaking…yet. Thrichs are all clear still.
20220525_102659.jpg
20220525_102652.jpg
20220525_102644.jpg
20220525_102600.jpg
20220525_102545.jpg
20220525_102729.jpg

#2 is getting denser but without the some foxtail/new flower growth of #1.
20220525_102711.jpg
20220525_102706.jpg
20220525_102743.jpg

Both smell strongly of citrus, leather, sandalwood and a sweetness reminiscent of cured tobacco. Very interesting and pleasant. I’m super excited to try these after a good cure. They’ve really ignited my desire to grow and work with more nld strains.

Fitzera

Sorry for the delay, been so very busy with work this year. Here is the final update for this run.

Mac x FPOG 1 (fpog leaner)
Smells as you would expect, the heavy OG with some sweetness. Lower yield.
20220704_112511.jpg

Mac x FPOG 2 (Mac leaner?)
Heavy burned rubber rankness. Not so much OG, very very sticky resin. Was a huge pain to dry trim. Better yielder than 1.
20220704_112628.jpg

Black Candyland
Jars smell like chlorine/pool chemicals with fruit laden in powdered sugar lol. Definite intersex issues within.
20220704_112736.jpg

Unknown Destoryer
Very happy with this one. Dense resin covered buds. Could use more intense aroma. No Blueberry terps at all in the end, more of a muted funk with a side of everyday weed.
20220704_112842.jpg

Somango
Has a very skunky aroma with a funk almost like OG but not. Slight citrus and I could pick some Mango like smells out. Impressed non the less and looking forward to trying it.
20220704_112952.jpg

Congo Creek Haze 1
Cracking the jars you're hit in the face with a rag of boot polish with lemon. Background of raisins. Different, but not unpleasant.
20220704_113148.jpg

Congo Creek Haze 2
This one has no polish, all raisin and lemons with a side of sweet cream with some sort of fruit. Much more pleasant to my senses.
20220704_113049.jpg

No pictures of the Critical because there's no bag appeal at all. Was pretty leafy but it's solid, dense, lots of resin and smells delicious. Just not worthy of pictures.

Fitzera

Well this year has been great for acquiring more seeds! Between purchases and gifts from many, I seriously need to step up and start growing out much much more. I'm not there yet, but in time!

So what all have we gotten this year? After the Lucky13 and Connoisseur seeds and over the months we have found in the mailbox:

From Nuglife over at OG I've recieved Crasher Runtz and Grape Ganondorf (pic further down)
20220325_122244.jpg

From CLTVRS I ordered Exotic Alchemy's Chocolate Thai, Mango Biche, Hawaiian Sativa, Nevilles Haze f3, Lambsbread x Malawi and received Sour Diesel BX3 x Starfighter IX as a freebie plus they threw in Mountain Fire Genetics Queen Anne's Ghost (Ghost OG x Long Valley Royal Kush), Duke Payton (Gary Payton x Long Valley Royal Kush) and Curious George (Grease Runtz x Long Valley Royal Kush).
IMG_20220603_065301_886.jpg

I made an order from Ace consisting of Zamaldelica regs, Super Malawi Haze regs, Golden Tiger regs, C5 Haze x Kali China fems, Killer A5 Haze fems and @dubi threw in some Golden tiger x A5 Haze fems along with freebies of Bangi Haze and Violetta!
Also recieved a reproduction of sorts of Sunshine Daydream from Holy Angel over at OG.
Not only all that but I received a wonderful package from @Donald Mallard with his Chem/SSSDH x Z99, Fat Mango x Z99 and of course the Nevilles Haze x C5 Mango!!
20220622_171340.jpg

Then I procured some gear from Doc D which was a little bit of effort as he only deals domestic and is shutting down. But all came through! Bandaid Haze IX 3, Lemon Thai F5, Cuban Black Haze x A5 Haze/Thai BX, Bandaid Haze F1 #7 x Sensi Star f2, Chocolate Blitz and received the Mullum/Oaxacan x Sensi Star f2s for free.
Shortly thereafter another wonderful package arrived this time care of @MAHA KALA Consisting of GrandFunk, Mindblower and Nevilles Haze x VB/LH!!
20220711_153008.jpg

Lastly one more order came in. Unfortunately Real Gorilla didn't have everything I ordered so some things changed and they threw in a few of their own. From Green Mountain Seeds @vermontman I got the Green Mountain Grape, Purple Satellite and Mountain Gold. From @VerdantGreen I got Bubba Kush, Pre 98 Bubba Kush S1 and C4DD f2s. Ended up changing a selection to Roaddawg from Karma and they threw in their own Gorilla Dawg and Exo Gold. Lemon Drizzle was the freebie along with an Auto Gorilla Zkittlez.
20220712_134241.jpg

Overall there are so many exciting genetics for me to dig into!! Special thanks to Wally, Maha and Dubi

Attachments

• 20220622_171340.jpg
    20220622_171340.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 52

Fitzera

Been a decent summer work season, hopefully coming to an end soon so i can focus on a little gardening. Update coming soon...

Seedlings started:
Golden Tiger x A5 Haze fems
Nevilles Haze x C5 Mango
Chocolope f2
Congo Creek Haze x Mountain Temple
Unknown Destroyer fems...

Fitzera

Coming along nicely. Seeing some markings on the leaves of chocolope and cch x mt under this cob...probably going to sprinkle some Gypsum on the soil for the next dash of water.

Attachments

• 20221005_180452.jpg
    20221005_180452.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 42
Last edited:

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Promising start! - i have started to use Gypsum and Dolomite Lime in my soil again... seems to really help the LED cal/mag problems more than just using liquid calmag for me

Fitzera

Promising start! - i have started to use Gypsum and Dolomite Lime in my soil again... seems to really help the LED cal/mag problems more than just using liquid calmag for me
Right on VG! I only used bottled calmag in the beginning while I was still learning and understanding and figuring out leds. I've been using dank.franks soil recipe for a few years now which uses 4 different calcium amendments. Only issues I get now is usually me pushing the light too hard and not dialing it in.

Latest posts

Latest posts