What's new

First timer

Domeshuas

Hi! So this would be my first ever grow. I'm gonna plant 3 auto daiquiri lime from dutch-passion. Actually I already placed them in their soil.
So my plan is to most of the time grow outdoor and during the night take them inside to supplement with more light, because they are not placed at the best place to have sufficient amount of light. Yes you can ask why I don't just leave it inside then? Well the answer is that I don't have proper lights for it. I only have a 125W cfl warm light. (I don't even know if its worth anything if I supply my plants with it during the veg stage) So maybe you could help me out with it? :)
Ok so the things Im using: -Casual seedling soil(light nutrient) ph6,6
9,5 litre pots, approximately 15% of perlite added. And I also bought a 6-3-6 fertiliser. Oh and also I found 6 pieces 36w I guess t8 Led tubes and each of them is 6500k. Is it worth to use them? Anyway I'll use the original plan to during the daytime leave them outside and take them back inside for the night to supplement with the warm CFL. Currently they are in the soil for 1 day. If you have any suggestion please don't hesitate to write it down, I'm already confused with all of this :dunno:

Latest posts

Latest posts