What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

First Time Outdoor How To Avoid Indoor Clones From Revegging

Wadley

Been growing indoors for a while, just recently learned that anytime you veg a plant indoors even at 18-6 the switch to 14.5-15 hours of light can still trigger the flower. I'm trying to avoid it and i know i'm to late to start slowing switching the hours down to 15. What do you guys recommend i do, i was thinking supplementary light to keep them awake with CFL's but don't want to use a lot of electricity. they are about 3 ft wide 4.5-5 ft tall. do you think a 54w CFL on each side of the plant will do? or would i really need to blast them with light like an indoor grow? They are all Blue Dreams btw

northstate

ICMag Donor
If you match the light cycle relatively well with the morning lights on time when you will be planting and harden them off for a few days in the sun for a few hours only each day then you should be good. Depending on your latitude the daylight hours are good to go! best of luck this year.

plantingplants

Search this topic- there is a lot of info. You dont need much light. I have 23w bulbs 10 ft from every clone for 15 minutes.

Wadley

Thanks Northstate yea i am in peak hours of sunlight now i was just worried cause i put some out in may and i gotta light dep to avoid the re-veg. Was scarred it wouldve done it again with the girls i wanted to last till croptober. and great to hear plantingplants. Thanks guys!

Latest posts

Latest posts