What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

First Grow/Outdoor/BAGSEED

sm0kateer4204

Veteran
ive been meaning to get some peter's bloom fert's. all i have is the 20-20-20 veg fert's and they work wonderfully. once you have them in their final size container with enough bending you will be able to bend the plant below the container if you'd like. or you could just make it really wide and low.

jaypee89

DAY 37
So I transplanted into 4-Gallon Containers today. I put these containers in the jungle, and im PRAYING that nothing fucks it up. The jungle has some vicious insects i know haha......hopefully my Schultz Insect Spray will fuck up any muthafuckas that want to chow on my marijuana.....enjoy the pics!

Check out my solid root system!

****************EDIT********************
Transplanted yesterday. Checked my plants today and they grew ALOT. amazing what transplanting does haha. Ill get pic sup later. and MIRACULOUSLY there wer eno bugs on my plant heh. Only a mosquito. I still sprayed them down with Schultz Insect Spray just in case and also to ward off any incoming insects :chin:

Last edited:
G

What up Jaypee? When you gonna put those ladies in the ground and grow some TREES!!!

Best wishes,
Lift

sm0kateer4204

Veteran
looks like a good spot. now you dont have to do much. your often rain should keep them happy just visit when you need to fertilise and dont make obvious path's.

jaypee89

The plants are getting pretty big......should I continue LST'ing them or should I just let them grow naturally? I want to just let them grow natural but Im afraid all of the bigger leaves on top will cover the smaller leaves that grew b/c of the LST'ing.

Should I? or should i Not?

Deft

Get two birds stoned at once
Veteran
I've never used LST before (I am a big fan of toping) but I say you should just leave them as is as they are now flowering right? Probably just keep the main stalk from shadowing the lowers. In an ideal LST you have the main stalk dip below the sideshoots so they will realy start growing IMO.

jaypee89

DAY 40
Hoi! Fed yesterday first flowering nutes: Peter's 15-30-15. Threw in Epsom Salt into the feeding solution as well. Here are a few pics of my plants taken 10 minuts ago, let me know what you guys think :yummy:

Plants are growing fast in their new 4-gallon homes, and I think they like their new food =) Should I continue LST'ing them?

jayyp thats the same nutes i use , the peters is supposed to be some decent shit. you'll be able to tell by looking at your plants.

sm0kateer4204

Veteran
looking good jay! weekly feeding with that peter's will do lots of good. deciding to continue lsting is entirely up to you. you can shape the plant any way you like.

G

For sure keep up with the LST as long as you like. and being outdoors you dont have walls to contain you as much. The more Shoots the see light The bigger they will all get. Also helps keep them out of site if that is a problem. But either way you choose to go those ladies are seeming to like their new home.

jaypee89

Hey guys! I got some good news! Check my plants today and 3 out of the 4 have these white looking hairs coming out between the main stem and the branches. The hairs or pistils (idk wtf they are :confused: ) are clear in color, and kinda short right now....means female right?!?!?!

the 1 other plant has no clear hairs like the other 3 but it also doesnt have any ball-like shet either. i put that plant away from the other 3 already just to be safe.

SORRY NO PICS!! Even with the magnifying glass my camera couldnt take a clear shot of that small stuff :badday:

****EDIT****
DAY 43

Took some pics today. Also found some white speckles on some of my leaves, think its spider mites so i sprayed down all of my plants with some insect spray :fsu:
This is what 3 of the 4 plants have, females yeh?

Last edited:

sm0kateer4204

Veteran
awesome dude you got 3 garanteed girls. :woohoo:
i wouldnt move the other plant away from the girls until its show's sex. it will most deffiently be showing sex in a week. when its time to feed again. by the way they are getting big and im guessing since they have more roots they dont get overwatered anymore. keep feeding them like you are. awesome job man.

oh yeah, i suggest getting rid of that ply wood. looks neat but can be a dead giveaway to your plant's. also kind of sperate the girls. and cover there obvious black containers with nearby vegatation. you dont want anyone to find them and take a liking to them. you'd be surprised how often plants get stolen outdoors on here.

Last edited:
G

Hey JP how are those girls coming along? Has the four "ladies shown sex yet? Happy Growing.

jaypee89

3/4 of them are females. Not too sure about the other one yet though.

1/3 females is dying though. leaves are turning brown/gray and look very dead. think im going to have to flush that one.

ill be updating with pics within the next 1-2 days =)

G

Hey JayPee, You live in a very interesting climate! Which makes me want to suggest something very cool. It's a MJ plant called Zamal. This plant is native landrace MJ plant to madagascar in africa! This strain literally grows into a tree, you can continually harvest year round. There's very limited or little documentation on anyone growing it. So I would suggest that given your very unique climate, this would be one hell of a strain to try.

As always,
Good luck
Lift

jaypee89

DAY 49
Plants are doing well.....maybe about 2.5-3 feet each. One of the 3 females got really sick and alot of the lower sets of leaves fell off. The other 2 fems also have some messed up leaves...but no where near as bad as the other female. I think i overfed last time :badday:

Female I that lost her leaves =/

3 baby dolls.

Seperated Male Plant

Sick Leaf that fell off.

Sick leaf

Overfed yeah? Think instead of feeding tomorrow...Im just gonna give some water and epsom salt....let them recover.

Latest posts

Latest posts