What's new

first grow different bag seeds

SOURSMOKINGKUSH

What's up peeps got some seedlings under cfl's right now. After they will be moved under 400 watr hps. Got an ebb and flow system all organic nutrients. Ill post pics as soon as my camerea is charged

Hope to learn a lot about my love with mary jane.

All comments welcome

Better descriptions are soon to come just new to the site

Was gonna keep a diary of my grow now I can share it with other experienced growers and hopefully end up with a sucessful crop

Always stay uplifted above the nonsense

SourMAN

Last edited:

B00st3d

I hope the bagseed is at least from a good bag. I did my first grow from bagseeds back in '99 and actually got some killer smoke. Good luck and welcome to the forum.

SouthernGuerila

Gotta Smoke 'Em All!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
If they're from different kinds of smoke, MAKE SEEDS. You'll end up with some F1 hybrids. Which should be even better than this grow.

And yeah where are the PICTURES!?

SOURSMOKINGKUSH

i had to use photo bucket because the uploader on the site was down. ANYWAYS the little ladies are looking lovely and delicious everyday. these are just two of whats there. one is a kush which i have four more just cant see.(dont know the plant the pollen came off of hopefully the same it was killer.
1233209922717.jpg
the on i have below is a blue berry bag seed.
1233209938889.jpg
i have more plant with these just random grandaddy, few gush and some purp. male plants for all are all unknown. thanks for all the onlookers and fellow lovers of maryjane.

ALL ADVICE IS WELCOME ALL OPINIONS WELCOME

EVERYONE IS WELCOME

well i guess ill see you guys when the little ones get bigger and stronger

PEACE AND BIG BUDS

SOURman:joint:

SOURSMOKINGKUSH

BLUEBERRY???

BLUEBERRY???

the blueberry i have has a really deep reddish purpish stem. Ive seen this before but it usually stops after it starts producing leaves. the others with the same color stem actually stopped. the stems on the blueberry leaves continue to grow the reddish purppish shade.

anyone know whats up

PEACE AND BIG BUDS

SOURman:joint:

Che

Veteran
Hey welcome.. bagseeds are lots of fun, I'm shooting an invite to the BSGA your way!

SOURSMOKINGKUSH

What's up everyone! Had a few questions and will have new pictires in the morning!
1 can you tell the strain by the stem growth? As in some are growing slower and thicker and some are growing fast and thin. Leaf production is pretty close.
2 my stems are still turning redish purp will the leaves start to turn too? The seed I got it from was some blueberry.
3 would a purple strain grow green at first? What are some of the chartaristics of a purple plant like leaf and stem size?

Thanks
SOURman
Peace

Che

Veteran
Hey Sourdude, the reddening seems to be genetic, but its such a widely spread gene that its impossible to say what your plant is just by that characteristic.

Just keep 'em healthy and we'll see once they are into flowering! :D Rock on!