What's new

Finishing Flower Cycle indoors?

Hello, any opinion given that plants are moveable? Reason such would be considered is to dodge the possibility of thieves during the outdoor harvest window of opportunity for someone who may go as far as stealing what is outside but wouldn't go as far as to break in.

Thank you in advance should any response arise Re this topic. Wishing you all well and good productive safe days nights:thank you:

Del_9_THC

Hello G.

It is do-able.

Some people who live in regions with short grow season do this (or those folks who planted way too late in the season for planting....and forgot to figure out it was going to take two months to flower.).

What will the indoor area be like?
If it can be completely blacked out for 12 hours a day......good,,tick that box.
What will be your light source?
If you have an HPS/MH setup....then bingo, tick that box.
Do you have any carbon filters or something to cover up the smell?...if so tick that box.
Finally, do you have ventilation/fans, etc?.....if so tick that box.

Note: You can also grow with LED lights, CFL lights, etc.

Do you have experience with indoor growing?....if so and the other boxes are all ticked then, bingo...go for it!

PDX Dopesmoker

Hello, any opinion given that plants are moveable? Reason such would be considered is to dodge the possibility of thieves during the outdoor harvest window of opportunity for someone who may go as far as stealing what is outside but wouldn't go as far as to break in.

Thank you in advance should any response arise Re this topic. Wishing you all well and good productive safe days nights:thank you:

I've done that with smaller plants that didn't flower quick enough to beat the fall weather a couple times. Got great results finishing them off under lamp light for the last couple weeks. One time one of the plants was too tall for the space I wanted to put it in, so it went in at an angle all the buds ended up shaped like a hockey stick. I had to right the container at night to water it.

Thank you for input Del9!
i am in a slow process of becoming more transparent in the ic community that has humbled me with its many ingenious members and incredibly brilliant creativity.

Iam creating a properly dialed indoor setup as laws now allow for personal growth.
Hello G.

It is do-able.

Some people who live in regions with short grow season do this (or those folks who planted way too late in the season for planting....and forgot to figure out it was going to take two months to flower.).

What will the indoor area be like?
If it can be completely blacked out for 12 hours a day......good,,tick that box.
What will be your light source?
If you have an HPS/MH setup....then bingo, tick that box.
Do you have any carbon filters or something to cover up the smell?...if so tick that box.
Finally, do you have ventilation/fans, etc?.....if so tick that box.

Note: You can also grow with LED lights, CFL lights, etc.

Do you have experience with indoor growing?....if so and the other boxes are all ticked then, bingo...go for it!

St. Phatty

I've used 32 gallon Rolling Garbage cans the last 4 or 5 years.

I was more concerned about grow-rips 3 or 4 years ago. Now it's obvious that other neighbors have bigger grows that are more likely to be targets.

What I used to do was, during the "third trimester", once the plant was harvest-able but still had work to do, if there was no-one home, the plants were rolled into the garage, with a fluoro light to keep light cycles going.

I suggest, Wheels.

This year I have a few extra plants that I will put in smaller pots, and position in front of the windows.

Got some shade trees etc., the power bill is down from $200 to about $60 because I'm not using the AC much ... yet.