What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

finding premium buds in Toronto

smellsfresh!

personally i find it very hard to find some quality ganja in toronto, most of it is very average going for 10/g. i am trying to find some nice premium strains to try, does anyone know if this is even available in toronto area?

I play Ultimate Frisbee and wherever I am in the world I just hook up through the local ultimate scene. Vancouver, Toronto, Oahu, Hanoi, Beijing to name a few. Works everytime

17618IMG_5212.JPG

smellsfresh!

this is getting kinda out of my original topic but whatever :p

any tips on how i would be able to find this "fun disc" crowd? i have been living in hong kong for 7 years prior to moving to toronto last sept. all i could get my hands on in HK is hashish from nepal... ive heard that herbs can also be found but the quality is that of shwag. from your experience, have you tried the hurbs from HK and how was it? thanks in advance!

One of the few major cities in Asia I haven't been to but I know the discers from there well. If it's there they can help you. As far as what's actually available I couldn't say but herb is everywhere, you just need to know the right people.

This is from Vietnam bagseed at 6 weeks. (The disc was BC Bud.)