What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Finding a commercial kitchen...

tweakdragon

So there's places similar to food forage or food labs. But where I can find a kitchen that I can rent that would allow edible production?

Spent a good amount of time online searching to no avail.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

ronbo51

Veteran
Find out if the local food trucks have a co op kitchen. Catering companies also might let you rent some kitchen time

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Some cooperative extension services (county level) have kitchens. Just be mum about ingredients....or that's what I would do.

Gry

Spoken with anyone that works with the health dept ?
The people who inspect such places can provide one with a wealth of information.

tweakdragon

Some cooperative extension services (county level) have kitchens. Just be mum about ingredients....or that's what I would do.

I'd rather be up front. Say incase they offer a weekly storage rate? Or if by off chance they didn't want weed products made there? With it being legal I'd rather not burn bridges for anyone else.

Latest posts

Latest posts