What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Finding a commercial kitchen...

tweakdragon

So there's places similar to food forage or food labs. But where I can find a kitchen that I can rent that would allow edible production?

Spent a good amount of time online searching to no avail.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

ronbo51

Veteran
Find out if the local food trucks have a co op kitchen. Catering companies also might let you rent some kitchen time

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Some cooperative extension services (county level) have kitchens. Just be mum about ingredients....or that's what I would do.

Gry

Spoken with anyone that works with the health dept ?
The people who inspect such places can provide one with a wealth of information.

tweakdragon

Some cooperative extension services (county level) have kitchens. Just be mum about ingredients....or that's what I would do.

I'd rather be up front. Say incase they offer a weekly storage rate? Or if by off chance they didn't want weed products made there? With it being legal I'd rather not burn bridges for anyone else.