What's new

Finally Found Another Daisy???

Jon 54

I found a breeder near my home whose female had thirteen pups last Wednesday. I have been looking very hard to find a replacement for my Daisy and now I will have my choice of the litter. I just talked to the breeder a hour ago and she says the puppies are having there tails cropped and there dew claws removed today. She will send me photos soon and I will pick out my new baby in two or so weeks when there eyes are open. I can't wait to see my new English Springer Spaniel, he will be coming home to a house full of the odor of fresh drying bud and more love than any dog can handle. Jon 54 :smoweed::smoweed::puppydoge

Jon 54

I already gave my new little Springer a name and I won't bring him home for another four weeks!!! His name is Arthur, a fitting name for my new king of my house. Jon 54 :):):)

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I already gave my new little Springer a name and I won't bring him home for another four weeks!!! His name is Arthur, a fitting name for my new king of my house. Jon 54 :):):)

comin' up quick here Jon, we'll be looking for an update on your pup pronto.......

Jon 54

He's Home

He's Home

:dance013::dance013::yay::jump: Sorry for the late reply but he has been home since Nov. 1 and he's a terror of a puppy. Everything a Springer Spaniel can be and more. At four months old he already plays ball and retrieves it back to me. He has filled the void in my heart since loosing my Daisy and much more. I just love my little Artie to death!!! I'm trying to get my son to post some photos of him because I just don't know how to and don't have access to a camera. Jon

Latest posts

Latest posts