What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Final Strain help!

Chevyguy

I need to find a great yielding strain for New England and I have narrowed it down to two. It will be my freebie, so I want to have the right one. Both are from Nirvana, Durban Poison and Afghani. Which one should I choose for great yield and easy to grow in NE? Thanks.

KGB47

"It's just a flesh wound"
Veteran
I guess it comes down to what you enjoy smoking, the Durban(Sativa) or the Afghani(Indica). Both are from areas that tend to get very hot with little humidity. I'd go,in your situation, with the DP for where you're located, it's a hardy plant and easy to grow outdoors, with good production. The indicas tend to be shorter if size is a problem for you. Good luck and good growing.:cool:

JumpinJackHash

I tried the Durban from Nirvana last year... out of 9 seedlings transplanted, 6 survived to maturity and were looking very nice but were unfortunately ALL males. :confused: I did harvest a few plants of Durban from Dutch Passion, however, and I must say that the bud was mind-numbingly stellar to say the least. So if the Nirvana version is anything like DPs, then the Durban Poison comes highly recommended!

G

guest123

i havent tried nirvanas durban , but im gonna hazard a guess itll be a cross , not the original durban poison , the original is easy to grow , itll grow itself , and will yeild much better than an afgani , which is more likely to have a sinlge cola formation and short stature ...

ezozo

If I could do outdoor I would take both :p one for the evening before sleep time and one for all day.

good luck
zozo

Latest posts

Latest posts