What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

FC-3000

bibi40

Weekend update, bit of an Icarus situation here.
View attachment 18769428
I may have to remove the driver to let the buds through at this rate. What's surprising me is that there are no signs of burning on the upper leaves. Yet.
From what i experiment myself , when they are well fed with nutes and cal mag , they didn' t burn at 5cm of the leds .

:tiphat:

Reactions: GMT

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
Thanks guys, just one of the many colas are getting heat trimmed at the mo, the very top is frazzled on the back left cola. It's probably soaking up all u.v. from one diode or something. I bent it into the corner of the tent for a bit more distance.
IMG_20221018_162125~2.jpg

Lights off, truer colours, but the photos don't come out as nice.

Lights on, how are the lower buds on those colas?
IMG_20221018_235928~2.jpg

Coming along.

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
Thanks man, just one plant though. My attempt at keeping plant numbers down and harvest numbers up. Being honest it's too big for the tent.

HalfArsedFarmer

She's a beast mate..
Looking to move up the wattage from 3 to 5 next year as I'm maxed out on the gpw at the mo.

The Attis 3 served me well after the Micro cob set up. Going to an Array 8 from Migro..

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
I doubt it. I think to get that I'd need to have this light in a bigger tent, maybe 3*3. You can't just add watts to the same area and get ever increasing yields, you need more space at some point. The gpw figures tend to increase as the watts per square foot fall, but the quality also falls, giving airy buds. It's all a balancing act, better buds, lower gpw. I think I'll be around 0.9 gpw in that tent, maybe a little higher in the 2*4 with 60% more floor space for the same watts.

HalfArsedFarmer

Using a 300w in 1.2 m room but keep the plants to the 1m so room for my fat ass to poke me head in and air flow..
I've hit the 1.5gpw with scrog NFT single plant and with SOG too plants...

Reactions: GMT

Latest posts

Latest posts