What's new

Favorite Sweet Seeds Auto?

DuskrayTroubador

Veteran
What's you guys' favorite Sweet Seeds autoflower?

I'm planning on running some autos this year for an early, summer harvest. Looking for the best possible in terms of yield, speed, and quality (Outdoors). I love the green poison, does anyone have any experience with the AF version? I am growing the Green Poison F1 Fast Version, but I really want a July/Early August harvest this year before my main crop comes in.

In particular, I'm looking for an auto with potential to yield over 2 oz per plant outdoors (and the more the better, I'm going to be living off this until October rolls around).

Suggestions?

Last edited:

DuskrayTroubador

Veteran
I'm particularly interested in the Big Devil XL auto if anyone has any experience with it.

It says up to 350 grams per plant... anybody pull 8oz off one of these girls? That seems wild.

jaypp

Vendor
Veteran
Hi fella,
I'll give you my personal opinion. I like Cream Mandarine Auto®, Sweet Trainwreck Auto®, Cream Mandarine XL Auto®, Cream Caramel Auto® and Big Devil XL Auto® in that order.

They are big plants with an excellent taste and a great production.
Right now I'm harvesting Blow Mind Auto® and is marvelous, great production, sticky and frosty with a haze touch smell very frutal and citrus, but I haven't smoked yet so I can't tell you anything else.

Also you can try Green Poison Auto®, Jack 47 Auto® or some of the Red Family as Bloody Skunk Auto or Dark Devil auto, they are lovely plants with a big production.

A starting point to explore our autos could be buying a Sweet Mix Auto pack. It's only 35€ and you'll get 10 seeds. They aren't labeled but you can make an idea about our varieties.
Hope this helps you!

jaypp

Latest posts

Latest posts