What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Favorite Classic Car

*hydro*

My favorite is black 1969 Dodge Charger R/T with blower

bd14731c744e0a2c474ba1761b00f909--classic-muscle-cars-dodge-chargers.jpg

I've been in the classic car business awhile now. If anyone sends me a buyer I will pay you a large commission.

What is your favorite classic car?

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Jaguar XK150,,,Coupe,,,,S model ,,,,,,,Red or BRG with spokes,,,,
“ one day,she will be mine”,,
love the charger hydro,,,,,,s2

Growenhaft

BMW-318i-01.jpg

this is my favorite car... It stopped me many years ago in 1991 when I had a lot of weed in my trunk... when the police officers got out, the radiator on this car burst with a loud bang. a policeman came to my car window and said i can drive on and was not checked. i love this car.

iTarzan

DAJIBAN

I bought a 1994 Dodge B350 van. It has a 5.9L V8 with 80,000 miles and no rust.

When the US military left Japan they just left or sold all the Dodge Vans they used. Because in and around 1990-94 Dodge vans were the best vans. Then when there was a surplus the Japanese made Dajibans. They were into motorcycle racing and used the vans to haul their motorcycles. Then they started racing against each others vans. Watch the first video and you will want to Dajiban too.

Tynehead Tom

my two favorite classic vehicles.....
my dream car...
1971 de tomaso Pantera GT5 with the 351 Cleveland mid engine.
1971 Pantera De Tomaso GT5 - Copy.jpg

and the truck I lusted after in my early 20's , and is my daily driver now.
She's only 31 years old but a classic to me nonetheless. The picture is off the internet of someone else's truck but it is exactly what mine looks like and same color. I'm running stock original rims but i took the beauty rings and caps off them as I'm not into the bling and they would get destroyed around here anyways.
1991 Dodge Ram W250 4x4 with the Cummins 5.9 diesel and mine has a TF727 3speed.
1991 Dodge W250 4x4 5.9 Cummins - Copy.jpg