What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Fastest autoflower outdoors?

Onthahook

Hello, I need a strain that can finish in 2 months outdoors, is blackberry gum viable for that?

the strain has to be accessable from stores, preferably from a known company

troutman

Seed Whore
Do you think it will finish that fast outdoors too? I thought all strains took an extra month outdoors

It's a Blackberry Gum x Unknown Ruderalis hybrid.

Ruderalis to my knowledge flowers very fast because they are from Northern areas.
So I'll bet they work nicely outdoors. I don't see any other of strains like this one.
Ruderalis are natural Autos that people in far Northern areas tend to depend on
outdoors seeing nothing else ripens there outdoors. Plants that are not Autos will
keep growing in vegetative mode outdoors until the photoperiod is reduced enough
for them to flower. Autos will flower outdoors right away.

Onthahook

It's a Blackberry Gum x Unknown Ruderalis hybrid.

Ruderalis to my knowledge flowers very fast because they are from Northern areas.
So I'll bet they work nicely outdoors. I don't see any other of strains like this one.
Ruderalis are natural Autos that people in far Northern areas tend to depend on
outdoors seeing nothing else ripens there outdoors. Plants that are not Autos will
keep growing in vegetative mode outdoors until the photoperiod is reduced enough
for them to flower. Autos will flower outdoors right away.

Is there any faster auto than blackberry gum auto?
I tried one that said 60 days before befoit took over 90 days outdoors and thats too long for me

yield is not important for me, I just want them to finish quickly

rolandomota

Veteran
All autos take a month to start flower and 2 months or more to finish flower you would have to harvest early for two months like 6 weeks flowering if your auto starts to flower in week 3 or 4. Most are 11 weeks from seed at the earliest so harvest 2 weeks early and their you go 9 week auto start to finish

what strain? I have no idea do you want fem or regular most are fem. Indica dominant will be the fastest

I did a search for fastest autoflower and I got a few that say 2 months from seed start to finish .

goingrey

I did a search for fastest autoflower and I got a few that say 2 months from seed start to finish .

Which ones?

The Joint Doctor's original Lowryder ("#1") was 8-9 weeks. If the weather is good even outdoors. But it has been discontinued from his catalog many years ago (as important as it is historically, let's face it, the quality and yields were lacking). Knockoffs might still be available, who knows.

Royal Queen Seeds has something called "Quick One" which they say is a Lowryder #1 / indica hybrid and also claim is an 8-9 weeker. Have not tried it.