What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Fast zkittles… slow starter?

Justonemoreburger

Not yet … maybe stretching… but you’re bound to get different phenotypes in a pack of seeds.. some more sensitive to change in light than others. Some of my normal photoperiod plants are flowering as well. It’s weird as they normally don’t start until the end of August.? But I’m on Reddit and there’s a lot of post from around the world all different countries with reports of cannabis flowering earlier than usual. Could be due to extreme temperatures causing stress? Who knows.
surprised the other 2 aren't flowering being the fast version.

Justonemoreburger

341BEE18-28A3-4C99-99A6-A46941FE8835.jpeg

Slow starter.. fast finisher. The nicest looking fast zkittles early/mid through flowering I’m guessing. Nice structure.

Last edited:

Justonemoreburger

@PANIKZ really looking forward to how this one turns out. The picture doesn’t do it justice. Sort of wish I’d gone for more Rgsc seeds now! Just hadn’t used them for seeds before. Usually go Dutch passion. But I’ve tried royal queen seeds also.. but this one is the pick of the bunch atm.

Justonemoreburger

AA237A0D-2E26-435A-8170-975E59F795DB.jpeg

Still love looking at this beauty. After a slow start she’s coming home strong 💪🏼. Still a while to go - it has a more spaced out open looking bud structure so I’m hoping this will help towards mould resistance.. 🙏.. canna bio nutrients full range. And some bat guano top dressed about 4 weeks ago .

Last edited:

linde

View attachment 18752232
Still love looking at this beauty. After a slow start she’s coming home strong 💪🏼. Still a while to go - it has a more spaced out open looking bud structure so I’m hoping this will help towards mould resistance.. 🙏.. canna bio nutrients full range. And some bat guano top dressed about 4 weeks ago .
looks great. get ready to taste the rainbow! I'm growing reg skittlez hoping to be ready by end of Sept.

Justonemoreburger

62820EAA-7CC8-4286-B7F4-27B2B08E6D67.jpeg

Unfortunately after some awful weather… bud rot has set in all over this plant! 😢… it’s not as mould resistant as I hoped for. Still about 2 weeks left I think so I’ve just trimmed all the rot out that I can find and am preying for the best. Weather forecast is looking favourable for the next week at least so I’ll hold off on chopping it yet. Real shame about the weather as we’ve had a months worth of rain in a week.

Justonemoreburger

D8F93203-C563-426B-8A2B-1ABF12C05B1D.jpeg

Fast zkittles coming to an end .. no mould in the last two plants 🤞.. one or two weeks left. Not as much on them as the mouldy one.. but quality wise looks nice and frosty

Attachments

• 23B7036E-9D65-41A2-B41B-1B10AF7BC0D7.jpeg
    23B7036E-9D65-41A2-B41B-1B10AF7BC0D7.jpeg
    2.6 MB · Views: 92

Justonemoreburger

89F10F27-94EF-4261-AA87-24876B681F89.jpeg

After a decent cure it’s probably a fair time to round up with a smoke report.. nice smooth smoke nice flavour, slightly fruity but I find describing taste and smell difficult to pin point something in comparison to it. But the effect is very relaxing not too strong or sedative but light and positive mental clarity. No one else has tried it so I hope to get some other opinion but to me it’s all good,ps I think the 3 fast zkittles plant’s yield was 7-8 oz altogether.
790887D9-A1D0-440D-AB7A-B0D7108ECCAB.jpeg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts