What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Fail to Register Your Drone? You Could Be Hit With $27K Fine

TNTBudSticker

Veteran
I own a 60mm EDF F-16 jet and a twin 55mm Pak FA-50.

Wide Open space is all I need.Register a Drone? Nahhhh.

Rather Go Fast than High.

Snook

Still Learning
Veteran
Plan ahead... in a couple/few years, unregistered drones will be worth a lot of cash. although one could have one stolen and then thered be registered, unregisterd drone.. sound familiar?

MJPassion

Observer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I own a 60mm EDF F-16 jet and a twin 55mm Pak FA-50.

Wide Open space is all I need.Register a Drone? Nahhhh.

Rather Go Fast than High.

Sounds like a ton of fun!
I bet a pilot would literally shit themselves if they saw one of your toys fly by.

Does registration only apply to drones or are all aerial craft required?

TNTBudSticker

Veteran
Sounds like a ton of fun!
I bet a pilot would literally shit themselves if they saw one of your toys fly by.

Does registration only apply to drones or are all aerial craft required?

In California Governor Brown Veto'ed a Bill banning Drones from flying over private properties “This bill,however,while well-intentioned,could expose the occasional hobbyist and the FAA-approved commercial user alike to burdensome litigation and new causes of action.

It would have prohibited drones from flying over private property at altitudes lower than 350 feet.The trouble is that the FAA currently limits drones from flying at altitudes higher than 400 feet.If the California bill had been signed into law,it would have limited many drone flights to a thin swath of sky,an outcome that seems both weird and potentially dangerous.

AS long as the AirSpace is Clear for EDF Jets,then it's just like the Real Deal.Having Fun.

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
aaff8334_zpsf38kahqv.jpg

Latest posts

Latest posts