What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

'F-k it, I Quit' Former News Woman, Has Dispensary Shutdown by the APD

Dabbedout33

Former KTVA news anchor, Charlo Green, had her dispensary raided this past Friday even though marijuana is legal under state law.

afixjp.jpg

Reference: https://www.marijuanapackaging.com/...rter-gets-marijuana-dispensary-raided-by-apd/

ghostmade

Veteran
Sad is right.i cant wait till this type of sh!t quits.i cant stand the idea of people getting harassed about a plant.pure evil man.its like they want people to convert to there ideas or suffer.fuk them one love

Former Guest

This is a tokers den conversation. The women's forum is supposed to be about women; not just stories that have a women involved. Funny tho men seem to use the forum the most.

ApolloAK

She's not a marijuana advocate. She never even bothers to show up to city hall meetings. All she cares about is promoting her brand and "club"

She makes vendors pay $500 before they will even be "allowed" to put down product on consignment that she will never pay back. She has a long history of skipping on her bills

Latest posts

Latest posts