What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

EXTRAordinarily colorful herbs

EMoose

Snow Moon x TGA Grape Roll Up?
IMG_20220511_165710509.jpg

kamyo

Veteran
kamyo, what's up?
How's the taste...
The PCK on its own isn't super tasty or loud. The smell is straight sour/fruit/berry, but it doesn't translate 100% to the taste. At least not in my opinion. In crosses, however, it's a completely different story. Some real mouth-coating cough syrup (whatever flavor is most common) taste all the way down the joint. Not all, of course, but it's been my observation from a number of different crosses and different phenotypes.

TAÏNY

The PCK on its own isn't super tasty or loud. The smell is straight sour/fruit/berry, but it doesn't translate 100% to the taste. At least not in my opinion. In crosses, however, it's a completely different story. Some real mouth-coating cough syrup (whatever flavor is most common) taste all the way down the joint. Not all, of course, but it's been my observation from a number of different crosses and different phenotypes.
Thx kamyo for the taste info. Sounds yummy :)