What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Exotic Genetics old stock

Hi my friend has a few packs that he found in the back of his fridge. He can’t even remember how old they are . I don’t know much of exotics catalog. I’m wondering from when these seeds are from ? Like what year ? Reg packs Monkey Mints , Sloppy Box , Blue Steal , lime OG, hoedown , rainbow chip , fukushima . Info on these would be appreciated what’s good what’s not

Gooseman23

Hi my friend has a few packs that he found in the back of his fridge. He can’t even remember how old they are . I don’t know much of exotics catalog. I’m wondering from when these seeds are from ? Like what year ? Reg packs Monkey Mints , Sloppy Box , Blue Steal , lime OG, hoedown , rainbow chip , fukushima . Info on these would be appreciated what’s good what’s not
Yes those are pretty ok I think they still sell the rainbow chip. But I’d go to exotic genetic website and join the discord. In the discord they have a “ask big stimmy” section where you can ask this directly to the guy who runs exotic genetix company. And I’m sure it’s people in there who would know when these came out.

Yes those are pretty ok I think they still sell the rainbow chip. But I’d go to exotic genetic website and join the discord. In the discord they have a “ask big stimmy” section where you can ask this directly to the guy who runs exotic genetix company. And I’m sure it’s people in there who would know when these came out.
Thank you . I appreciate it !