What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

"excluded felony offense" on Prop 203

Madjag

Veteran
I went on the State's medical website and also called and talked to them several times.

Talking on the phone allowed me to ask in my own words and get an answer that wasn't just "legalese". Easier way to understand.

GodZson

Class 6 felony for cultivation in 2012 convicted in 2014.. Applied for caregiving with right to cultivated.. And was granted no problem.. 2 sets of fingerprints set and received card in less than 2 weeks.. No way FBI did a background check let alone the state..

Billy,

Just call the State Dept of health and ask them plain out. If you're concerned, call from a payphone.

I have called several times with questions concerning the 25-mile rule and previous Felony questions and received accurate answers on the spot.

I am not a caregiver, however the same basic info applies to merely getting your card, too.

-------Where did you find your information? Im in a legal baytle for violent felonies. Would like to do more research but im having a hard time finding sources.[/QUOTE]

Hey brother smoke more erb so you are more of a chilled out dude. Violent offenses will bring you nothing but heartache. Peace