What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Ethiopian sativa

Sensistar42

Hi guys

How’s the effect on the really woody plants?

i have 6 of these going in small cups ..still in veg.

I’m surprised how manageable they have been in 2dl starter cups for the past 7 weeks. Topped at the 3rd node. Plan was to keep them small till i know their sex and it’s been surprisingly easy in a small cab.
I can’t speak on the effects yet. But I must say these limbs are small but wood like compared to the honduras. They feel like dense twigs. 🤣 but yes seems more manageable then my honduras going right now.

endgegner

Hey @dubi can you tell me when Ethiopian does start to spread pollen? In general I found that males spread pollen in about the 4th up to 5th week during flowering (I am not sure if the two weeks transition phase is included though...).
How is it about Ethiopian, as landrace sativas are a bit slower?

I wanted to do a cross with two Ethiopian females, one male and the Amnesia Core Cut in a 30x30 cm tent.
So I am considering letting Ethiopians flower all together for four weeks and then adding the Core Cut to the tent afterwards.

Sanjuro

I can’t speak on the effects yet. But I must say these limbs are small but wood like compared to the honduras. They feel like dense twigs. 🤣 but yes seems more manageable then my honduras going right now.
Hi
Ha ha. I should have put it more clearly ..i was asking about the smell, woody, piney spicey smelling phenos. It's same kind of spicey/dark woody like the jamaican influence in soma's Amnesia Haze but not as pungent

Latest posts

Latest posts