What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Ethiopia x Malawi

ilovegrowing

here is an update on my plant. its going near 100 days 11/13 from cut. smell is mostly musky, oily, woody mostly malawistyle. i could have definitaly grown it better. dont mind the thrips and seeds if you find some. the seeds come from pollinating in the same room, didnt find any bananas.

DIMG_20230530_011631.jpg

DIMG_20230530_011733.jpg

Attachments

• DIMG_20230530_003323.jpg
    DIMG_20230530_003323.jpg
    630 KB · Views: 45

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
the structure, node length and leave width of your plant @FletchF.Fletch are really suitable to maximize the light penetration, so the plant has the right stimulation to create budsites all over the place.

Glad to see yours almost done :) @ilovegrowing although you may need to wait at least 2 weeks more to make sure the seeds are ripe enough. What did you choose to pollinate with Ethiopi x Malawi ?

moofingaround

420club
So I tried this one as an experimental late finisher for this year in tropical Canada. Put it in a 7 gallon pot with 3/4 full of soil because I believed it would contain it a bit growth wise. Well, here's the result....
(I am crossing it with China Yunnan to try to miniaturize it)
Untitled.jpg

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
First time i've heard of a male coming from a fem pack, sorry for that @iStruggle please send me a pm with the details and pics showing the problem and i will evaluate your case.

Excellent outcome with your E x M selection @FletchF.Fletch :D Really good flower development, dense, voluminous and great flower/leaf ratio, perhaps could have a bit more resin if not flowered indoors during summer time, but overall looks divine.

Curious to know how far she will make it there @moofingaround :) good luck!

PlasmaTube

Here we go....
Ethiopian x Malawi. 3/3 are up and going.

I have popped KA5H, Malawi, Banghi Haze, and now ExM from Ace and all have been 100% germ rates. Very impressive.

Next to them are close relative...by way of @Tangwena. Mulanje x Malawi/Ethiopian I made F2s of. Will love to see similarities and differences along the way. (Great germ rates of the F2s as well btw).
IMG_20231209_141818.jpg
IMG_20231209_141810.jpg

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Both Ethiopia x Malawi regular and fem versions are sold out and discontinued at the source.
You may find last packs available through our retailers for a few weeks.

:thank you: to all the growers who give a try to this powerful F1 African sativa hybrid, and specially to those who shared their experience with us in this thread!

MrHamilton

Veteran
winner@420giveaway
Both Ethiopia x Malawi regular and fem versions are sold out and discontinued at the source.
You may find last packs available through our retailers for a few weeks.

:thank you: to all the growers who give a try to this powerful F1 African sativa hybrid, and specially to those who shared their experience with us in this thread!
Glad I grabbed a pack last year. I do love all of your African crosses that I have tried through the years 🤤🔥, thank you for putting this out for us to experience.