What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Diary Erdpurpz indoor

mr.brunch

Veteran
420giveaway
I had a med to mild case of fungus gnat.I used a fair amount of sticky paper but the turning point came w/ the introduction of white vinegar w/ a few drops of dish soap in a bowl. It caught some but is it possible that the smell, because it does smell, repels the gnat? That sticky yellow was effective too.
Sounds like a good option… I shall try it out if they return

mr.brunch

Veteran
420giveaway
Day 2 flower
Looking healthy, I gave them the second feed yesterday but noticed they are drinking fast so they had an extra water this evening.
Starting to move upward

51B9BC15-883C-471C-86D1-15B74F485FB9.jpeg

E9916DA5-F204-4760-8808-684E7B7EA593.jpeg

48856643-0DDF-444B-B8D7-84BA5FCDF701.jpeg

75247E23-5367-4A86-A7C1-569D0837DB2E.jpeg

ED39E320-F1DD-4B63-A5C5-744D24DFCED5.jpeg

04C35F1D-5709-488F-A95B-6956AE990C82.jpeg

Airloom

Veteran

mr.brunch

Veteran
420giveaway
Almost Hosta like monsta’s (from the long group shot)
Healthy indeed!!!!!!!!!
They are kicking in well, they’ve grown noticeably just in the last 2 days… the clones won’t have room to piggyback much longer as they’re getting swallowed up.
They’ve also been needing water every day since the last feed - may get away with a day off tomorrow then a feed the next day.
I’ll leave the pics for a couple until midweek :tiphat:

mr.brunch

Veteran
420giveaway
Day 7 flower
Feeding yesterday, but they are needing water every day rather than my usual routine of : water-nothing-water-nothing-feed-nothing then repeat, so looks like they will be fed slightly more often too.
Here’s the girls, looking bushy
@PANIKZ tagging you in in case you forgot :tiphat:

3D05F072-5BEC-4E7E-ACD9-4B8323B74063.jpeg

F326613F-C56C-429A-B141-41A6F01E6BDD.jpeg

EDB9327F-C082-4328-9BB4-47DD88F2F814.jpeg

646B1768-9AA5-4A89-9DE3-0603666F0DEF.jpeg

73FA912C-EA1A-400C-910F-A8A8EBEA3AD4.jpeg

566EC230-57E9-4460-9906-7F428AA89ACB.jpeg

Last edited:

mr.brunch

Veteran
420giveaway
Those plants are so beautiful... no excuse needed!

I have some Erdpurt lined up for my next round & am excited to see how they do. Looks like they make spectacular hybrids.
Thank you for your kind words :tiphat:
I would say they seem to like a long veg, was worried I shouldn’t have topped them… but they seem to be making nice bushes

A hybrid with a sativa or sativa hybrid should make some excellent offspring in my humble opinion, would be very interesting to see
All the best

mr.brunch

Veteran
420giveaway
Another feeding this evening, they’re still drinking the buckets dry every day … on day 10 now and they are having a self controlled stretch, in other words they’re going up noticeably each day but not in a wild way.
I will be interested to see how tall they finish.
Back in a couple of days with some pics :tiphat:

mr.brunch

Veteran
420giveaway
In my medicated condition (I blame the headbanger x opg) I seem to have forgotten to mention that the girls have been on 13 hours light 💡 since flipping (closer to what they would get outdoors at the start of flowering uk) and I will probably drop to 12.5 after around 4 weeks, then 12 from 6 weeks to finish.

mr.brunch

Veteran
420giveaway
very nice mr.brunch beautiful job.. nice uniformity as well. do you currently notice any variety in smells from your ladies?
Thanks mate :tiphat:
Unfortunately the last two weeks my nose has been blocked up tight and I can’t smell a lot yet… got some nasal spray earlier so I should be able to answer your question soon
Cheers for looking in

mr.brunch

Veteran
420giveaway
Looking great. The Purple Freeze should add some strength to it because Erdpurt, while an excellent outdoor strain, is lacking in the potency department.

I've been curious about Real Gorilla Seeds and have browsed their catalog a few times. Anyone know what their most potent strain is?
Hello mate, thanks for checking in
I have grown their lemon drizzle (slh x Wi-Fi if I remember correctly) which was very nice and the headbanger x opg was nice and strong, flavourful too but I think it’s still only in regs.
I’m hearing good things about the kore and lemonade og but I haven’t grown them out yet :tiphat:

Tahoe22

+1 on the lemon drizz. excellent, potent product. anything with that F99 in it as well.
cannot speak for the pure lemonade og but have smoked a nice amount of lem og x freezeland phenos and most them were rock nugs, lemon fuel smell/taste, had that OG funk in it that hits the back of your nose that certain way. the subtle pine in some of them (guessing freezeland influence in that case) gives a classic og flavor/ smell profile with a different (nice) twist. nice potency on those as well.

@mr.brunch that opg x headbanger sounds like a great cross, never had the pleasure of sampling any headbanger (that I can remember at least :smoke:) but know rgs opg cut throws very nice phenos.. what kinds of smoke did you get out of those man? I'm imagining orange/rotten fruit/ sour gas central :smoker:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts