What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

English Speaking Section on OLK-PEACE.ORG

Evgeny

hey esbe end others, who wanted to get in contact with russian ganjagrowers, go and register on olk-peace.org.
It was created specially for you!

Don't be afraid, we don't bite!:)
Russian people are friendly indeed.:)

Evgeny

Mendocino,
yes, of course, you can enter the site if you speak english only, but you may not understand everything what is written there. That is why the english section was created to make the life of english speaking friends easier.:)

Mendocino

Evgeny,
I tried to post a message ,not sure if it went ok or not....I didnt not sign in or log in so I am not sure if the messages was posted...anyway,I will keep trying...

it still in Russian so it is interesting but tuff to understand for me... :nono:

Last edited:

Evgeny

you can post after you are logged in. just the same thing as ic.

To register you need to follow the instructions which you'll find here: http://www.olk-peace.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=23265 .

There are 2 modes of posting a reply (Just as ic)
  • Quick reply
    quick_answer.JPG
  • Complete reply
    http://www.icmag.com/gallery/uploads/18874/answer.JPG
:

Mendocino

I tried with firefox and could not click on the step 2,javascript is enable....
I will try again with IE.....

sorry it finally works fine.,,thanks for your infos Evgeny.,I am there ,,,it was fun trying.....I am mendocino there...cheers... :joint:

it is all okey!

Last edited:

mdanzig

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Id like to check out some Russina sites. How do you register when you cant understand what its saying?

Mendocino

I can't remember if you need to re enter the password 2 or 3 times at 4 and 4.1 ,otherwise clicking on the words was easy to recognize.....

B

Brazilianfire

I am native russian and that site is pretty cool. Hey evgeny, thanks for the help for english speakers logging in. It helped me alot! :)

Latest posts

Latest posts