What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Endur's Light Dep/Outdoor 2014

Endur

Veteran
Location 2, LightDep & Full Season

Light dep....week 4 flower a Mix of GorillaGlue, GDP, NeverlandOG, and a couple Purple Alien OG.

picture.php

GDP, Kens Cut
picture.php

picture.php

Endur

Veteran
Location 2, Full Season

10) CherryPie planted in 100gallon Smart Pots,
picture.php

Wookiecheese in a 400 gallon smart pot....
picture.php

Endur

Veteran
My light dep....
Gorilla Glue4
picture.php

"Yes" I'm a Pepsi kinda Guy.
picture.php

Cherry Pie
picture.php

picture.php

Skywalker OG
picture.php

peace
Endur

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
puttin in work! thats a great looking hedge of buds…looks like they should be ready real soon give me a holler when they are done!

Bulldog420

Veteran
very nice grow, looking killer.

Edit: Looks like it might be hard to reach the middle plants in your dep. Can you reach or just let it grow?

Last edited:

turbo14

Veteran
Impressive Endur.

You just got me to purchase a few of these for my backyard.

I'm going to put these out next week.

well done sir!!

turbo

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
Very Nice to see that lightdep do so well. Very Impressive.
Got some large buds from those growbags. Only @ week 4 too? OMG!

RB26

Vendor
Veteran
I see you're using a 50/50 mix of original/vermifire, how long will that keep the plants happy for? What are you fertilizing with once you start flowering?

Thanks, and looking great!

Endur

Veteran
I see you're using a 50/50 mix of original/vermifire, how long will that keep the plants happy for? What are you fertilizing with once you start flowering?

Thanks, and looking great!

I only vegged them for like 25 days, and only used compost tea & plain water, for Veg.

For Flowering nutrients, first 3 weeks I used House & Garden Multi Zen and Botanicare Pure Blend Pro Bloom, BigTime Enzyme/Roots alternating every other watering.

For flowering additives, I use FoxFarm, Beasty Bloomz/ ChaChing, Green Planets, Massive, along with GH Floralicious Plus...

That's pretty much everything I did for the Light Dep.

Peace
Endur

Latest posts

Latest posts