What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Endur's Light Dep/Outdoor 2014

Endur

Veteran
Location 2, LightDep & Full Season

Light dep....week 4 flower a Mix of GorillaGlue, GDP, NeverlandOG, and a couple Purple Alien OG.

picture.php

GDP, Kens Cut
picture.php

picture.php

Endur

Veteran
Location 2, Full Season

10) CherryPie planted in 100gallon Smart Pots,
picture.php

Wookiecheese in a 400 gallon smart pot....
picture.php

Endur

Veteran
My light dep....
Gorilla Glue4
picture.php

"Yes" I'm a Pepsi kinda Guy.
picture.php

Cherry Pie
picture.php

picture.php

Skywalker OG
picture.php

peace
Endur

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
puttin in work! thats a great looking hedge of buds…looks like they should be ready real soon give me a holler when they are done!

Bulldog420

Veteran
very nice grow, looking killer.

Edit: Looks like it might be hard to reach the middle plants in your dep. Can you reach or just let it grow?

Last edited:

turbo14

Veteran
Impressive Endur.

You just got me to purchase a few of these for my backyard.

I'm going to put these out next week.

well done sir!!

turbo

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
Very Nice to see that lightdep do so well. Very Impressive.
Got some large buds from those growbags. Only @ week 4 too? OMG!

RB26

Vendor
Veteran
I see you're using a 50/50 mix of original/vermifire, how long will that keep the plants happy for? What are you fertilizing with once you start flowering?

Thanks, and looking great!

Endur

Veteran
I see you're using a 50/50 mix of original/vermifire, how long will that keep the plants happy for? What are you fertilizing with once you start flowering?

Thanks, and looking great!

I only vegged them for like 25 days, and only used compost tea & plain water, for Veg.

For Flowering nutrients, first 3 weeks I used House & Garden Multi Zen and Botanicare Pure Blend Pro Bloom, BigTime Enzyme/Roots alternating every other watering.

For flowering additives, I use FoxFarm, Beasty Bloomz/ ChaChing, Green Planets, Massive, along with GH Floralicious Plus...

That's pretty much everything I did for the Light Dep.

Peace
Endur