What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

ELITE CLONE ONLY BIESEL (please share info and pics)

devinmanni420

Hey man ive been looking for seeds of this infamous hard to come by strain.thanks for the info above. I live in upstate ny.and got my hands on about a half pound of the biesel around2009 or 2011.hands down the stinkiest shit ive had.guy i got it from said it was coming from local growers i assume prob an hour or two from our city.shit stunk like an armpit. Id be honkred to try to grow it.for the old flavor mostly.i cant find anything nowadays with nearly that flavor.

devinmanni420

Okay so i have been searching on the internet for years trying to find other people with this clone. All the write ups and info seems to me to be extremely wrong. I first was introduced to this strain while in Woodstock NY. I was told it was a sourdiesel x dj blueberry indica pheno circa 98. He also had the catskill grape ape with was a huge yielder of stinky puple buds that had fantastic but to lwaf ratios.
Back to biesel it was a 68 to 75 day flowering time. The smell was overpowing diesel skunk bad breath type smell with a thick syrupy taste. Kinda like when flora licious hasnt been completely flussed.

The smell was much deeper and danker than the diesel more of a rounded funk compared to the fuel crispness of diesel like the citrus smells the diesels give off. While the biesel had a rotten fruit funk with made it even stinkier. And stuck around l9ng after it burning.

Apperence was the typical ecsd shape with the towering fluffy bud. But denser and a nice blue tone on the leaves. Which would sometimes be muntant single leaves coming out of the buds.

If anyone has had this please let me know it still has that bad breath chemdog smell in the ba kround but yeilded more that the ecsd finished a little faster and was tge smelliest strain i uave ever smelt and im originally from ny where RKS and super stinky sttain are common.

Out west the snells of the chems fiesels and og kushs is like wateres down compared to north east its def gotta do something with the weather or humidity. I bet you can ask any one from the nor east and they would say the same.
Man oh man i am surprised to see soneone ekse knows how truly delectable the stink on biesel was.i an from upstate ny and got my hands on a few oz of biesel luckily around 2010 or 11.this weed hands down was the stinkiest shit.i felt as though it smelled stronger than an armpit.the guy i git it from got it from a grower prob am hour or two away.never quite had such a flavor like this since then.and come to think about it i have not tasted a genuine kush or even place any semblance of haze flavors nowadays.does anyone know if a plave i could find biesel.i was told it was blueberry haze x nyc diesel.but prob a skewed description.the seller was adimant that it was called biesel.any info on strains with that era flavor or anything i could grow pleasw lmk.ty for your time.

Lulufamgenetics

Hey man ive been looking for seeds of this infamous hard to come by strain.thanks for the info above. I live in upstate ny.and got my hands on about a half pound of the biesel around2009 or 2011.hands down the stinkiest shit ive had.guy i got it from said it was coming from local growers i assume prob an hour or two from our city.shit stunk like an armpit. Id be honkred to try to grow it.for the old flavor mostly.i cant find anything nowadays with nearly that flavor.
U so right about everything u speaking about the Biesel. The NYC Legend Zengold hooked me up with here and I've crossed here up with Mango to name a few.

Lulufamgenetics

U so right about everything u speaking about the Biesel. The NYC Legend Zengold hooked me up with here and I've crossed here up with Mango to name a few.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240407-002015_Photos.jpg
    Screenshot_20240407-002015_Photos.jpg
    567.5 KB · Views: 10

Lulufamgenetics

I ran 2 different for the OG Zengold, B3 and B5, B known as Biesel just different phenos, as I see the B5 larfy but stinks up the room and has some endurance on the hit! The B3 the Unicorn, she's alot more dense but super sticky and not dry, she'll get a party going! Both pics attached all grown by me

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240407-001744_Photos.jpg
    Screenshot_20240407-001744_Photos.jpg
    539.7 KB · Views: 10

Lulufamgenetics

Man oh man i am surprised to see soneone ekse knows how truly delectable the stink on biesel was.i an from upstate ny and got my hands on a few oz of biesel luckily around 2010 or 11.this weed hands down was the stinkiest shit.i felt as though it smelled stronger than an armpit.the guy i git it from got it from a grower prob am hour or two away.never quite had such a flavor like this since then.and come to think about it i have not tasted a genuine kush or even place any semblance of haze flavors nowadays.does anyone know if a plave i could find biesel.i was told it was blueberry haze x nyc diesel.but prob a skewed description.the seller was adimant that it was called biesel.any info on strains with that era flavor or anything i could grow pleasw lmk.ty for your time.
It's a Great White Shark × Super Silver Haze , not sure which cuts but it's a Unicorn in the #3