What's new

Electrostatic field effects - Ebner/Schuerch Effect

jenery

Hello icmagers, today i found this interesting article about two Swiss scientists that were examining the effects of electrostatic field:

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread938249/pg1

The technique seems very interesting in regards to our hobby and better understanding how cannabis plants evolved, possibly revealing traits that have been bred out of the genepool of the plant. Please comment and critique, interesting thing for sure is that the patent is free now, open source, so anyone could try and use it if the effects are desirable.:tiphat:

Lipperstolz

My first try was last year with germinating some Seeds under an electro static Field.

testing the field with an Neontube.

Germinator 003 kl.jpg

Germinating for 5 Days.
Germinator 005 kl.jpg

Germinator 010 kl.jpg

Fiting them in Pots for Ebb&Flow.

Germinator 011 kl.jpg

2-3 Weeks later.

Germinator 023 kl.jpg

8 Weeks later

Germinator 049 kl.jpg

Another experiment with Papaver in the garden, left normal and right in the Pot with E-field-Germination.

Germinator 051 kl.jpg

Germinator 052 kl.jpg

more to come next Year.

S

sallyforthDeleted member 75382

Interesting and inspiring information. I can see this has been kept quiet ! I experiment a lot with magnetic fields and have some interesting results from that. This I am now going to explore.

CosmicGiggle

Veteran
All cells are made up largely of water, and 'crackpot' scientist Andy Puharich was able to split water using an electrostatic field.