What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Edible review

Alex-F

Traktor driver
Veteran
Yes you’re right of course. But with the current developments in legislation I’m even less worried then before about taking stuff across the border. We live 30 minutes drive away from the Netherlands. Just not sure if edibles of this quality are available locally. 😅

dimodz

Elite StrainCloneHunter
Veteran
Yes you’re right of course. But with the current developments in legislation I’m even less worried then before about taking stuff across the border. We live 30 minutes drive away from the Netherlands. Just not sure if edibles of this quality are available locally. 😅

i diont thing so you will find so good quality in whole of NL of Delta Airlines.

i give a example i was meeting the event maker from munch and roll cup (edibles cup) in barca and he said the judge said to him after he try and testing over 100 different edibles he means Delta Airlines syrup and sweet stuff was the strongest one from all of them ;)

Last edited:

Alex-F

Traktor driver
Veteran
i diont thing so you will find so good quality in whole of NL of Delta Airlines.

i give a example i was meeting the event maker from munch and roll cup (edibles cup) in barca and he said the judge said to him after he try and testing over 100 different edibles he means Delta Airlines syrup and sweet stuff was the strongest one from all of them ;)
Very interesting. Thanks a lot for the infos on this. I can't seem to find anything over google regarding Delta Airlines that isn't related to flying and airplanes though. I'll see what I can find on Dutch sites over a local VPN. 🤔

chiesesganja

#93 Rosin Triangles
Well well well, as you can see these greeny gummies are just as the name. A triangle is an extremely stable structure, after combined with the green power the gummy is way more powerful than before. If you have heard about the Green Lantern, then I think you may understand what I am talking about. These gummies are easy to carry and I would say they are delicious if I have a sweet tooth, however, I wish I will find some in NPK later! A good daily edible!

IMG_8954.jpeg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts