What's new

Easy Steps

1. Get good seeds from a good seedbank like SD's. And make sure they are suitable for your regions climate.
2. Find a site were a lot of nice green grass, bushes, and trees grow. And make sure that it's not visible or reachable by others except you.
3. Make a trail. Try to make one that only you are daring enough to pass threw (Only you know the pize that lies on the other side), just so less people are tempted to go threw it. You don't have to go cutting down trees. Just remove things that might hurt you like thorned plants. Make memory of how to get to your destination.
4. Before planting, you "might" want to clear off were your growing and throw on some potting soil. I just tend to clear the grass and just plant. But thats just me, can't afford soil.
Tip: What I do is make 1/2 inch deep lines about 5 to 7 feet long and 1 foot seperated from each other and put a seed per each foot. The way my Mexican ancesters planted their crops of corn. Well, kind of.
5. After three weeks. It's recomended to weed your plant, if you have weeds. Then again three weeks after that.
6. When harvest time comes, take a backpack, trash bags, and a razor or pocket knife. It's recomended to do it at night so no one is likly to see you but do what evers clever. I recomend to take more then one trip if you have more then one plant. Take the most important parts of the plants (buds!!!) Then go back for the rest. The best time to harvest is in October.

sunnyside

Plant Manager
Veteran
never take the same 'route' to your garden...to prevent visable trails.

never take the same 'route' to your garden...to prevent visable trails.

Smart_Smoker said:
4. Before planting, you "might" want to clear off were your growing and throw on some potting soil.

most store bought potting soils contain perlite...a great way to get your crops seen by the eye in the sky

if you do 'clear off' an area..be discreet. You want enough vegetation so you plants dont stand out.

Sunny, thats why I said "Make memory of how to get to your destination". If I meant for you to make a visible trail you wouldn't have to remember how to get to your spot. I must be more specific next time but i was kind of in a rush. Sorry for the confussion :)

sunnyside

Plant Manager
Veteran
its all good smart smoker...just trying to make sure the information given out is as accurate as possible. Alot of people will take what they read on these boards as "the absolute truth", so we all have to make sure that all of the info is as accurate as possible. :)