What's new

easy shrooms ?

pothead6

im looking around ralphsters spores whats a really dank strian but is really good for a beginer maybe a few differnt ones i plan to oder some ofter x mas so please help out a noob ish i have a good grasp of what to do i think but just want to get a noob strain to be sure

Snagglepuss

even
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I found the easiest to be Puerto Rican,it could be cause the climate is similar to where i live.But they grew the easiest out of lots of types...

pothead6

what expiernces have u guys had with those though i need more then a name give me a review im gona order them tomaro so any insite will be greatly apreiatiated thanks to all the icmagers that have helped me

ArcticBlast

It's like a goddamned Buick Regal
Veteran
b+ is really easy to grow, yields well, but its only 'average' potency...but its great to start with! my only successful shrooms were b+, and i tried TONS...these are the only "forgiving" ones i had lol
good luck! and be patient!

ArcticBlast

pothead6

thanks for the advice ill deff order those then what type of yeilds did u get using what methed ect i may want to copy u to a t if that is alright

Quiet_Riot

Veteran
Equadorians... mmmmm.............. don't colonize that fast, especially if temps is too low. keep them at 26-28 degrees C when colonizing, and 20-21 degrees C when fruiting...

from goog
"...make sure the temperature is in the proper range to initiate mushroom growth, about 75-80 degrees F. Like the light, 75-80 degree temperatures signal the cakes to begin fruiting.

After you see the formed mushroom (pins, pinheads) start to grow, temperatures of 80-90 degrees will promote the fastest growth rate".

mycoboto

If you haven't bought your spores yet, get koh samui super strain, or the penis envies. They grow on the same type of substrate but they are really close to twice as strong as many other cubensis. Another spore bank that is reliable is sporeworks.com they are based out of tennessee, or at least when I've recieved spores from them, that was the return address. Growing mushrooms really isn't that hard. Just don't make it any harder than it already is. Sometimes people go crazy with being clean, but you just need a draft free clean area and you must work quickly but you have to do it right too. shroomery.org is where I and I'm sure many others started and got a realy good idea for mushroom cultivation. Another strain that's good is a strain called nepal; it's on sporeworks.com

A

arrg

cubes are cubes except PE acts like a mutant and mutant are usually stronger from any variety. A lot of people say stay away from b+ due to sometimes they are bunk but I have no experience with them that was negative. People keep arguing about strain this strain that but they are all pretty much the same. Bigger ones just make less numbers per substrate and little ones make a dense canopy on the same sub. Weed strains vary way more then cube. Cubes differences should not be called strains not even different races just classified by region and characteristics like they are but not called strains.

If you order from Ralph ask for the SOTM and tell him he is pretty for a freebie

Grow stones. Then fruit the remains.

SvenB

No one can predict your yield, if any. This is a completely different game compared to growing cannabis. Cambo, B+, and Golden Teacher are all good cubes. A cube is a cube, not counting PE.

BE STERILE otherwise you fail.

Quiet_Riot

Veteran
Thais too... Koh Samui... Azurens And really, the Equadorians get al those really goood colourful dreamy crisp dimensions... :D

After each flush you CAN put a new layer of vermculite on top, putting it in the dark at 28. a coupla weeks, a doing it all over again... altho, you can flush many times in one "bag", plastic cubecub ect, if the shrooms is good, you air em out out every day a couple of times... and love em.

thc43

Veteran
think i might just go for a drive and pick my own in a few weeks.

dont know the strain name but here we call them golden tops have an easily noticed top of the shroom.. Compared to liberties and other majic shrooms we get on the other side of the island where 5 to 6 is an average dose our Ballingup Golden Tops are much stronger dont know how many you need fresh but preserved in honey 2 or 3 does the job just dont drink ontop, brings on thunder chucks or explosive vomiting.

Once im closer to the trip ill get everything i need to take take some spore prints so we can identify and learn how to grow shrooms at home... Most of the Balingup locals who use they only have a 4 week windo to pick so there pig on preserving them or grinding to a powder sold by the cap or gram that can be used in more ways and is easier to put in foods.

I lost my first baking job for making shroomy rolls left some for some ravers girls and they felt the need to thank me by telling the boss they where soo messed up from raving all weekend on ThC's rolls, even played dumb and said i poisoned them.. Needless to say i was pressured to quit or face and apprenticeship board for selling LSD through a well known chain of bakeries so id never be a baker again with less than 18months togo before fully qualified..

Got them (owners wife) Back good time though just so happened that i knew she liked young boys and a little dope.. Played with her for a few weeks before she started foaming at the mouth and wanted to kill me before telling the boss what his wifey does while he is at work... Felt better over that but it cost me my last weeks wage/.

cubes are cubes except PE acts like a mutant and mutant are usually stronger from any variety. A lot of people say stay away from b+ due to sometimes they are bunk but I have no experience with them that was negative. People keep arguing about strain this strain that but they are all pretty much the same. Bigger ones just make less numbers per substrate and little ones make a dense canopy on the same sub. Weed strains vary way more then cube. Cubes differences should not be called strains not even different races just classified by region and characteristics like they are but not called strains.

If you order from Ralph ask for the SOTM and tell him he is pretty for a freebie

Grow stones. Then fruit the remains.

This dude Knows his shit. Each mating of 2 spores makes a strain ( each syring has millions of spores) There is too much genetic diversity in shroom spores to control the characteristics of the mushrooms besides a few superficial differences. What the vendors call strains are just names given to trace the origin of the first spore sample collected its all hype. growing conditions and luck of the draw determine potency. The 2 exceptions I know of are albino and penis envy which have mutated genetics. In the end mutants yield 1/2 as much and are about 1/3 more potent.

btw it is completely safe to send cash to ralph and he doesnt keep records of his customers.