What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Earth Juice Organic Plant Products

G

i'm using EJ in a DWC and it's working ok PPM only at 350 because the grow solution doesn't show as high PPM as the bloom.

gregor_mendel

Mr. Celsius:

I have a bottle of Sugar Peak in my hands.

derived from molasses, bat guano, calcium nitrate, potassium sulfate, marinebird guano, potassium nitrate, phosphoric acid, kelp meal

Sounds like the same mixed bag Pure Blend Pro is.

G

Dont forget that neither metaK nor microblast are organic....

metaK is advertised as natural...while microblast isnt anything close....

Thundurkel

Just Call me Urkle!!
Veteran
From my experience the GH 3 part always gives a really hydro like product with not much taste and actually have a chemical taste going on IMO and Flora Nova tasted WAY better if you go GH... I personally like Fox Farm nutes even though they aren't fully organic they have given the best taste so far to me.... Tiger Bloom and Big Bloom together in coco

From my experience the GH 3 part always gives a really hydro like product with not much taste and actually have a chemical taste going on IMO and Flora Nova tasted WAY better if you go GH... I personally like Fox Farm nutes even though they aren't fully organic they have given the best taste so far to me.... Tiger Bloom and Big Bloom together in coco

Yeah I love foxfarm aswell but nomatter howmany new organics products that come out and steer me away from EJ, I always seem to go back. EarthJuice gives you the tastiest budd's, i use it in combination with some of the synthetics out there and get great results!! I'm in love with there catalyst, it seems like the older that stuff get's the better it smell's. Almost like a fermenting barrel of wine! Great stuff!

I Ran the Full Earth Juice line in coco and got some jolly ranchers on sticks, I Ran Green crank that run and it was one my best to date! i've got mad love For EJ and always have! I really want to try there Sugar peak line, there coming out with a buncha new stuff or i'm just late in the game!? whatever the case i've always Known and considered EJ one of the best Close to fully organic line's, if i'm not mistaken the only two things in there line that aren't organic are meta-k and microblast?

4c4otosynthesis

Leviathan

yeah i just smoked my erb i grew with floranova bloom and i didnt flush it but a few days, zero yellow leaves and the bud was tasty. i was pleasently surprised. and ive smoked pleny of bud grown from gh 3 part series and it didnt have any flavour-

*mistress*

Veteran
is there a shelf life for earth juice bloom (liquid)?

also, is there a shelf life for super tea mix (guano co)?

thx...

enjoy your garden!

B

BeAn

just got the sugar peak flower, cat and grand finale...great for sativas, the flower is now my veg food, the cat is the cat and the g.finale is the flower feed...all contain mollases, and act as ph down till ya bubble it....makes life easy if ya got water like me and not much time to tend the garden. :)

Balazar

Ok can someone explain how you use this stuff? I have an RDWC thats about 70 gallons. I don't like to change my res more than once every 4 weeks. I have a float valve in the res that is hooked up to my RO. So can I mix the nutes at the start of veg and put the plants in, then make super concentrated bubbled tea and use that to bring the PPM's to the right level when they drop? Will the ppm/ec meter even register with this stuff? What are organic alternatives to the cat & micro? Can anyone recommend a good totally organic nute system that would work well in my bio-bucket system. I have exactly the same setup as BigToke.

osoloco69

Hey there Cannabisourus :
Unfortunately, the Earth Juice products are not very reilable by way of there %'s ,,, sometimes the products are much Much "hotter" then they state, other times they're %'s are Much lower then they state. These products are made just down the hill from me, and I know someone who's brother worked/s there,,,, use them if you like but just know they can be hotter then they say... or not hot enough.... :chin: if ya get my drift.
I have used them in the past and have since moved on,,, I now use GH 3 part,,, works great! but,, if you're looking for organic products I suggest PB products,,, i haven't used these but have heard and seen GREAT things come from them :wink:

I heard some tard in Arcata say that he had organic Pot of Gold. He then proceeded to tell me that it was grown with that clean GH 3-part. I feel bad for the ignorant who are actively giving themselves, and the people who smoke their warez, cancer. That being said, Earth Juice is a descent line of nutes but I have moved on from them to AN Iguana.

tamorin

been trying to figure out a true organic for my system

been trying to figure out a true organic for my system

One been growing for mote than a year now using g.h. keep it simple recirculTing schedule and it works great. But i want organics. I use the ebb and grow system, I top feed and use a medium by grodan its a water absorbent insulation basicly with co2. Now I read previos posts but they are very old I'm thinking someone might have found something better than previosly noted. Thanks Tamo.

Mc__Nugget

Big Fan of EJ Line.

Big Fan of EJ Line.

The E.J. Line has treated me well before and im thinking about going back to it again. I used it in a hand watered mix of coco & soil (75/25). I fed every other day more or less according to 3lb's recommendations, I would bubble my tea 1 day, and then feed the next. Taste was incredible, yield was O.K. (.7 gpw?). I am returning to it for the taste alone.

The next step I would like to take with E.J. is into an organic rdwc of some type. Anyone have any insights?

I know, I noticed that a bit back, I think mine actually says 0-0-6, I think there may have been an intermediate screwing...

I still really like the stuff though, Meta-K and EJ in general.

I am planning on switching back to this in the near future, I have like 3 gallons of the stuff I need to use soon.

I will give some updates when I do or a link to a thread if I am ambitious.

Thanks to the 3LB people and others for making their info easy to find, I really want to try their methods mixed with some of my own.

Peace