What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

E dab rig suggestions

Uglyrichie

First off sorry, I see other threads about vaporizers. But I don't smoke so I'm not sure if they are dry herb or for carts that are being discussed. I'm thinking about getting the wife an e dab rig for Christmas. Any suggestions greatly appreciated also possible pros and cons would be great to. Thanks for ur time and take it easy.

negative37dBA

Veteran
Best thing I did was switch to a e nail for dabbing. Torch is for caveman. Wifes loves it as well. No intimidation...shes dabs on her own now, she did not before. I have a Menovo, M nail box...sweet rig. Precise and easy to use.
Have a great day all. Peace, negative.

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran

Uglyrichie

Thank you for the suggestions, initially I was thinking a puffco rig or something similar. But after seeing you need to buy replacement coils that don't seem to have a long life expectancy and are around 40 a pop, that's money that can go towards seeds soil ect. The e nail seems the way to go. Thanks