• Notice: We're currently in the process of cleaning out tens of thousands of old spam threads that have been archived as well as a load of fake user accounts. This is taking its toll on the database server so please bear with us if you notice any performance issues.

DWS Upcoming Releases

seymourbud

@ MELLOW: on the same page went to search for em and they didnt come up.

i dunno if there sold out or having hard time posting listing but if i missed out please let the blessing of one more batch to be released. Id be real sad if there gone and thats the last of the line.

NEG978

They were posted at 2pm UK time, 9am est. It looked like there might have been 15-20 packs. They lasted about 3-5 minutes.

DevilWeedSeeds

Private Breeder
ICMag Donor
Thanks for posting these up Clarence!

Looks like they went quick, I checked and there was zero in the DWS section and I thought they weren't posted yet. In fact they were already gone. Sorry to all those who missed out on this drop, if your lucky there could be a re-list or two. Also I will be picking some testers in the next week in the testing thread so if your interested and want to test post your interest there! :)

This will be the last drop for a bit, but more good things coming down the line soon!

Thanks to all my great customers that make my breeding work possible.

Clarence

FUZZY WUZZY
Yes indeed there are definitely several packs left that I am holding for DWS testers. If not all are given to testers the they will go up.

cheers

D

danny karey

Damn it!!! Been out of the game for awhile.........Forgot ya gotta camp lol.

Congrats to those who scored.

Maybe next time.

Danny

DevilWeedSeeds

Private Breeder
ICMag Donor
Released this week:

Apollo Purps 11 and Gorilla Panic! More information at Seedbay on release. Beans are with Clarence and ready to be posted.

weshjo

ICMag Donor
Just scored a gorilla panic pack ;)

Can you tell us more about the ak 47 male you used in this cross?
indica or sativa pheno?

Thx to make this possible at good price...

ps got the apollo bx2 too :biggrin:

Best vibes

weshjo

ICMag Donor
I think this cross must be amazing...I already grown ECSD cut and AK47 and when I think to this strain :woohoo:this should make an amazing hybrid!

I think to grow them as soon as they are in my hands :biggrin:

Hey DWS did you select your ak47 male from a 10 pack or 15 pack?And if you could give us details about him?

Just to know :)

Thx in advance

best vibes

DevilWeedSeeds

Private Breeder
ICMag Donor
The AK47 male was more sativa, however if finished flowering quicker then a sativa.

The male is from the Joey Weed AK 47 F2 line, I have been growing these out for many years. Had about 40 beans from C-bay back in the day. This is one of my favs.

weshjo

ICMag Donor
The AK47 male was more sativa, however if finished flowering quicker then a sativa.

The male is from the Joey Weed AK 47 F2 line, I have been growing these out for many years. Had about 40 beans from C-bay back in the day. This is one of my favs.

Wow that's some good news!

I'm a sativa ak47 fan too :biggrin: so amazing plant can be found with them...

Got a ak47 saitiva incross to play with too...should be interesting to breed them with your ECSDx ak 47

Thx for your reply and i'll keep you posted about my grow...

Best vibes

M

MrChronicle

I just ordered up Gorilla Panic and your GDPxECSD... any pics floating around of the latter?? Any info a grower should know? Does she turn purple??

DevilWeedSeeds

Private Breeder
ICMag Donor
Hey Chronicle, I have a very nice pic GDPXECSD it is more ECSD leaning though so not as much purple in the pic. Out of the 4 moms I grew out one had a nice purple color and the others looked more like Diesel with a bit of purple. I will post the pic when I get home.

DevilWeedSeeds

Private Breeder
ICMag Donor
Here is the image requested in testing...
picture.php

this is the ECSD male that was selected for this cross..
picture.php

:woohoo:

basement1906

Apollo 11BX?

Apollo 11BX?

Hi DWS. I am so glad I found this forum.
Like many others, I thought Apollo 11 would always be around, mainly because I felt that it was the best weed around IMO.
Will there be more Apollo 11BX seeds available anytime in the near future? They are such a scarce commodity and I feel extremely lucky to have found a possible source of either Apollo 11 or something with A-11 in it.
I am very new to this forum and would appreciate any information I can get.
Thank you in advance for your help.