What's new
  • Podcast

Our video interview between Gypsy Nirvana and Soma is now available to watch in the podcast section. Click here to check it out.

DWS Upcoming Releases

NE_GROWER_978

@ DWS: sounds like theres gonna be some serious flavs and terpens in that cross! you are gonna come up in the world of IC fast and will be on your way to glory soon enough. i know you will get high praise in the medical community. if all timing is right got a fest coming up in june and i can enter in some flower for the cup we hold like i did for wizard of oz.

DevilWeedSeeds

Private Breeder
ICMag Donor
Wow NE that would be pretty awesome to have some buds entered in the cup! The Pineapple is going to be sweet the beans are ready to cut and dry starting tomorrow night. Nice and fat and healthy looking. Should have this drop ready before the holiday as a nice holiday bonus to all my fellow growers. Can't wait to put these Apollo crosses in the hands of other growers. They are many years in the making and this will be our first drop this year.

seymourbud

Wow NE that would be pretty awesome to have some buds entered in the cup! The Pineapple is going to be sweet the beans are ready to cut and dry starting tomorrow night. Nice and fat and healthy looking. Should have this drop ready before the holiday as a nice holiday bonus to all my fellow growers. Can't wait to put these Apollo crosses in the hands of other growers. They are many years in the making and this will be our first drop this year.

Dev, do you expect all of the Apollo Purp 11 to be ready for this coming holidaze season? Anxiously waiting....:tiphat:

DevilWeedSeeds

Private Breeder
ICMag Donor
Pineapple 11X full seed

Pineapple 11X full seed

Here is a fully seeded Pineapple 11X smelled just like a pineapple.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

NE_GROWER_978

that seeded mother looks nice. real nice resin production on her and seems like her terpens of pineapple have carryed over. shes looking nice DWS cant wait till the drop!

Pomodoro

Hey I stumbled onto your forum by accident, what a happy accident. I am in love with Apollo 11. And must have her in my garden, she is always a fan-favorite. Im also looking for a few unique and interesting strains to enter in the TY Expo in Toronto in the spring. Properly done A11 so easily could be a winner. HYPED!!! Please hit me up when the bx beans are ready.

DevilWeedSeeds

Private Breeder
ICMag Donor
Thanks for stopping by Pomodoro!

20 packs of Pineapple 11X and 7 packs of Tiger Blood X where sent in about a week ago to Clarence and the Bay. Details to be listed soon.

All new breeder packs, with custom logo. New crush proof packaging! Looking forward to getting these beans posted up when they arrive at the bay, will be very reasonably price like all beans I list for sale.

Apollo 11 BX2 will be ready and sent in before the holidays. Plus a few packs of some bonus strains for pick up.

:peacock::peacock::peacock:

seymourbud

Thanks for stopping by Pomodoro!

20 packs of Pineapple 11X and 7 packs of Tiger Blood X where sent in about a week ago to Clarence and the Bay. Details to be listed soon.

All new breeder packs, with custom logo. New crush proof packaging! Looking forward to getting these beans posted up when they arrive at the bay, will be very reasonably price like all beans I list for sale.

Apollo 11 BX2 will be ready and sent in before the holidays. Plus a few packs of some bonus strains for pick up.

:peacock::peacock::peacock:

Ahhh, the search may finally be over for me. I have been wanting to locate some A11 seeds for some time. Passed multiple times on the Joey Weed A11 seeds some time back, been regretting it ever since. Please keep us posted on the Apollo 11 BX2 and Apollo Purps progress.

Thanks!
AB

DevilWeedSeeds

Private Breeder
ICMag Donor
Hi seymourbud, these beans are from the same Bros Grimm line as Joey Weed's A11 F2's that he release some time ago @ cbay.

They have been drying for a few weeks now and will be ready for packaging soon!

They will be in new crush proof packaging in custom breeders packs.

seymourbud

Hi seymourbud, these beans are from the same Bros Grimm line as Joey Weed's A11 F2's that he release some time ago @ cbay.

Thanks for letting me know that background on your A11 seeds, makes it even more of a "must buy" now.

You Da Man DWS!!!!

seymourbud

dws, any update on the timeframe for those A11's and the a11/purps? Checking in multiple times a day just so I don't
miss 'em. Appropriate use of the term, "...kid at christmas...".:biggrin:

NE_GROWER_978

@ MELLOW: on the same page went to search for em and they didnt come up.

i dunno if there sold out or having hard time posting listing but if i missed out please let the blessing of one more batch to be released. Id be real sad if there gone and thats the last of the line.

NEG978

Latest posts

Latest posts