DWS Upcoming Releases

DevilWeedSeeds

Private Breeder
ICMag Donor
I will place all upcoming Devil Weed Seeds releases in this thread. Also questions can be asked as well in this thread about drops.

kronk

Dear Devil,

You can't simply post a picture of a plant as beautiful as the Apollo purple and not give us some details on it even if you are still improving it, so please tell us all about it! Also, which would be a better yielder ,Sour liquorice or Green Hurricane ? I'm in the process of looking for new strains for 2013 and I'm not dealing with the well known commercial seed banks this time around.

Thanks awfully

K

DevilWeedSeeds

Private Breeder
ICMag Donor
Welcome Kronk ;) Thanks for coming by the forum. The Apollo Purp 11 has just been back crossed with a super resin filled Original Apollo 11 from grim. This cut is one of my oldest and sweetest strains I have in the collection. I am doing a test run in Oct, Nov of these beans before releasing them to the bay. They are ready to roll but I always like to run a test roll for quality assurance.

I love both the sour liquorice and green hurricane, the hurricane is just a bit better in the yield department, it is more of an overall body strain great for medical users, top of the line for pain management. The blackberry dad gives the extra in the yield. Beautiful plant and I really enjoy growing and keeping the cut.

What's coming down the line:

Apollo 11 BX2
Apollo Purp 11
Pineapple 11X
Tiger Blood X

All in test grow now. More to follow. Test grows will be completed in Nov and release shortly after :)

kronk

Wonderful Devil! :joint:

Pay day is a week away but its going to be Green Hurricane (and sour liquorice probably), for the rest I'll await in anticipation.

Thanks again :respect:

DevilWeedSeeds

Private Breeder
ICMag Donor
Thanks for the support kronk ;) I asked Clarence to put in a pack of Ultimate mix, mix of Hurricane, Jumping Jack and sour liquorice. These are DWS freebies! Thanks again :)

DevilWeedSeeds

Private Breeder
ICMag Donor
Hey Joey, I wonder what ever happened to Fet? I know Joey Weed still has some beans for sale on another site but I imagine they are pretty old. I know Fet sold a ton of Ice Princess F2's over the years. What is some of the other gear you have grown over the years from other breeders? I love the A11 beans, my clone is also very old.

DevilWeedSeeds

Private Breeder
ICMag Donor
Hey junior, you won't be disappointed man! I will let you know before they drop at the bay. Will only be a limited amount. The mother is a special plant.

NE_GROWER_978

@ DWS: Looks like you got yourself a real nice line up for the drop! glad to see A11 still around its in my top 5 fav strains to grow and to medicate on. Whats the Pineapple11? Pineapple something x a11? getting alotta attention DWS keep up the killer work!

-NE_G978-

DevilWeedSeeds

Private Breeder
ICMag Donor
Hey NE, the the cross is Pineapple express X Apollo 11. Going to post up a shot of the fully seeded PE it is crazy full.