What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Dutch 'visitors'

Being a dutchman living in the neighbourhood of Amsterdam I'm very curious in what way the IC 420 Cup is interesting to people from Holland.
Since most of these Cups are based around foreigners comming to Amsterdam and having a good time. I however am having a good time in Amsterdam pretty much everyday.
So what can I do at the 420 Cup ??

ken said:
meet some foreign growers & have a good time with them in amsterdam :)
I should have said that in the previous post but I don't need to go to the Cup for that.
I talk to growers/cannabists visiting here almost every week (daily in times of Cannabis Cups yeah).

I'm more like talking about things to do or see which you can't see on an avarage Amsterdam day...

Payaso

Original Editor of ICMagazine
Veteran
Why?

Why?

Because it is for YOU, the people, not for HIGH TIMES. You are not Dutch "visitors" you are the locals!!!!!!!!!

Although we are sponsoring the event in some small ways thru the International Cannagraphic Magazine, we are firmly committed to the concept of a People's Grower's Cup that is for the growers, from wherever they are. It is open to you and all international growers.

Judging will be completely transparent unlike anything you've ever seen in the secretive Netherlands...

All judges must agree to have their vote published in our publication.

The majority of the judges will be people's names drawn randomly from the attendees.

Are you interested yet?

Peace and happy growing,
Payaso/Chris

Re: Why?

Re: Why?

payaso said:
Because it is for YOU, the people, not for HIGH TIMES. You are not Dutch "visitors" you are the locals!!!!!!!!!

Although we are sponsoring the event in some small ways thru the International Cannagraphic Magazine, we are firmly committed to the concept of a People's Grower's Cup that is for the growers, from wherever they are. It is open to you and all international growers.

Judging will be completely transparent unlike anything you've ever seen in the secretive Netherlands...

All judges must agree to have their vote published in our publication.

The majority of the judges will be people's names drawn randomly from the attendees.

Are you interested yet?

Peace and happy growing,
Payaso/Chris
Locals right that's the word. You should change the Topic Title if you want.
Anyway thanks for explaining, I like the idea of a growers cup for the growers.
However I'm not a grower yet. My question was more in the direction of activity's and things to see during the Cup which are also fun for locals...

Re: We want to see all the locals...

Re: We want to see all the locals...

St. Teflon said:
Please check it out. Nothing like this has ever happened before.
Come to the AMP and hang out with people who enjoy growing and smoking cannabis whether it be medicinal or recreational. There's live music every night. Food & drink will be available and it's close to other restaurants also. There will be vendor tables for local hemp and cannabis related products. Grow Seminars. Coffeeshop tours. A Treasure Hunt. Raffles and giveaways. A Hemp fashion show, and many other surprises. And don't forget the judges for the weed, hash, food, etc. competition are selected randomly from the people attending. That's pretty cool.

Wouldn't you like to be a judge?

:cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:
now that's an awnser :D
I'll definitly check it out after hearing this :D

See you guys there then :)

GreatLakes THC

an Arthur P. Jacobs production
Veteran
Dallai Canna said:
I talk to growers/cannabists visiting here almost every week
Dallai Canna, it's nice to know that there are people like you out there. When I travel to a knew country one of my favorite things is meeting and talking with locals. One of these days, when I finally make it over there, I hope to meet people like you.

GreatLakes THC

GreatLakes THC said:
Dallai Canna, it's nice to know that there are people like you out there. When I travel to a knew country one of my favorite things is meeting and talking with locals. One of these days, when I finally make it over there, I hope to meet people like you.

GreatLakes THC
tnx :D
I definintly needed to hear that :D
The other day I kinda rudely began a chat with a Malaysian couple. I just needed to chat with foreigners and although they seemed to like talking I had the feeling that I was pushing it to much.
I like hearing that people enjoy talking with the locals :D

Too bad you won't be joining the 420 'couse I'd really like to share a bud and chat with you :)