What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Durban poison highland

Green Highland

From the landrace team originally and I made some reproduction with a few males and a few females to look through over the next couple years. Whispy flowers that smell like parsnips and soil. 17 weeks to finish.
B1F7AD3B-ADD1-472F-B4FC-5489388187F7.jpeg

Rgd

Veteran
I have three different Durban seedl lots from friends I want to grow

I bought 1989 Durban from nevil [over the phone lol] when he was with Sensi..

[seed order was shipped from Cali ]

they varied from beautiful /not overly potent to beautiful/quite potent
one box them was long flower and coated itself with brown/red resin
one plant my late friend Billy pollenated with a male he got [my original seeds]
the seeds from that were awesome
I made seeds ..they looked the same they were weak ..I threw my seeds away

Green Highland

I have three different Durban seedl lots from friends I want to grow

I bought 1989 Durban from nevil [over the phone lol] when he was with Sensi..

[seed order was shipped from Cali ]

they varied from beautiful /not overly potent to beautiful/quite potent
one box them was long flower and coated itself with brown/red resin
one plant my late friend Billy pollenated with a male he got [my original seeds]
the seeds from that were awesome
I made seeds ..they looked the same they were weak ..I threw my seeds away
It may be more correct to call these “South African Kwazulu” because from what I’ve gathered the name “durban” was thrown on anything coming from a few South African provinces sort of like Thai stick as a marketing ploy. Letheso and drakensburg also claiming durban is grown there as well but are completely different cultivars. World of seeds has a “South African kwazulu” and I’m wondering if it’s the same as what I’ve grabbed from The land race team as the land race team states these are from the kwazulu highland region and by the time it makes it to the city it’s just another durban. I just also finished the durban from mel Frank via authentic genetics and they all reminded me of cheese and skunk #1 in terms of smell and flavour.