What's new

Dumpster (clone only)

G

I was lucky enough to pick up a 1/4 of dumpster for too much.

its good.

and me and my buddy are going to do a real time smoke report

Appearance: Green, fluffy, very trichromey. very aesthetic

Smell: this is a complex smell. Several smells that come out are Lemons, Chemical cleaner, sweet perfumey, funky skunk tar smell. very hard to describe.

Taste: VAPORIZER: 1st person: skunky, there is a sweet tangy bite to it, with some floral perfume. 2nd person: citrusy zest, a little bitter on the end, fruity aftertaste. Before we could get to the round of a bong hit, we couldn't stop talking for a moment and took a minute to hit the bong hit, prolly cause we are already stoned. BONG:1st person: skunky, resiny tar funk. complex. 2nd person: skunky dirty tar.

High: after the intial vaporizer a head change was experienced between both smokers. its an uplifting heady buzz. we are completely stoned after the bong hit and cotton mouth set in quick. The buzz is somewhat energizing with not really any body. a talkative buzz. GRADE A+ heady buzz.

after being stoned for a while, i know why this herb is called dumpster. its just a funky bunch of flavors and smells as if they were thrown in a dumpster and you just stick your face in to smell and taste it but you can't tell what all is in it cause there is so much....... its good.

G

Wow a strain that smells like a dumpster. Unbelievable but i glad it's good. I find a lot of the stinky ones to be quite good smoke (it gets you fu*ked up). I thank you for the report as if I come across Dumpster I'll know a few things.

G

Several hours later, i still feel quite high. SO, i'd say that this is probably the longest lasting high that i have ever experienced. A solid 3 and a half or 4 hours.

When I commeneted about the smell, it doesn't exactly smell like a dumpster, the smell is just so complex, it is as if there was a lot of shit just thrown together and you're smelling it all at once.

peace

G

I thought it was called dumpster weed because the mom was found in a dumpster?

hilljack

i know some people who know some cats in ohio that grow what they call dumpster
they actually call it dumpster G (i know alot of cats call their shit 'dumpstaG')
but its definately a heavy indica very perfumey vanilla undertones some muskyness in there with a knockout high

G

LegitUser said:
I thought it was called dumpster weed because the mom was found in a dumpster?
The clone you speak of was from the now defunct company "New Lines" (I think) that sold clones for a bit in the US. The "mom" was found in the trash of a grow house that had to move quick. I can't remember the actual name but it wasn't Dumpster.

G

I think the Noooliine strain your thinkin of was called "Rescue Me"

Tex

G

I've heard of more than 1 strain being brought back like that.
here's a link to someone else repeating what was said by Legituser.

http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=11139&page=2

I'd believe it.... after all .... of all places to dispose of illicit grow op stuff, a public dumpster would be one of the first places to come to mind....

THC

B

BuzzBoy

I think I'm going to randomly start looking around in dumpsters... teehee