What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

DTOG's Bunny Ranch

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Chopped down the ECSD bout half hour ago. At 80 days. Touched a couple of the flowers , and she's loaded with that oily greasy resin, I know her for. I'll post up some shots in a bit.

DoubleTripleOG

ICMag Donor
Here's the ECSD taken at 80 days.

20220615_040147.jpg
20220615_040231.jpg
20220615_040234.jpg
20220615_040159.jpg
20220615_040141.jpg

Airloom

Veteran
Yup, and not like you can use 91% iso on your eyes. lol. We got a shit ton of rain yesterday and the internet says its gonna rain all day again today. Was gonna put some plants outside. But now I might start some seeds instead. Some fems. Holy Communion from @PiffCoastFarms and Blue Star S1 from @bluestarseedco .

Holy Communion = PIff S2 x Harlem Dreams

Harlem Dreams = Blue Dream x Black Haze

PiffCoast is a good friend of mine. If you are after Haze and/or Piff he's the person to get seeds from. His life revolves around it. His was the first Haze I've seen that had "normal" looking flowers. Not that wispy , airy stuff. I had snips of his Piff S2. But they didn't make it. So we'll see what comes of these seeds.

Airloom

Veteran
If you are after Haze and/or Piff he's the person to get seeds from

I’m embarrassed to admit THIS is what I just tried to post.

I’ve been trying to catch up on what everyone’s been growing for the last thirty plus years. I got intrigued by Haze after trying to find out what wacky weed was all about. I only smoked it once back in 1974. So I started reading about Haze and Neville after one thread mentioned wacky weed…….

I’m new to all of this indoor growing with LED’s and blown away by how generous and passionate a lot of folks are about growing. My first light was a 1000w metal halide andi still have my Phototron II. Things have sure changed. I would like to know more about this Haze strain that PiffCoast is running or has run. I’m a newb I guess but still got the fire at 64 YOA. Looking to grow something legendary just cause I can now….

LostTribe

Premium user
Piffs gear looks tight to me. I havent had the opportunity to run that stuff but did run Karma's BH7xA5 and it was great smoke.

With the Ohaze and THH as well as NH I'd say plan on taking a while to get the hang of it. They take alot of time to master. As many have found out including myself. I find that ammended soil is not the way to go. Its not possible to fix after you've planted and find the soil is too hot.

Better to go with something simplistic so you can monitor what your feeding. Pro mix would be where I'd start with something like maxibloom and you would be set. I gradually worked up to .8ec and even lower .9ec but that was where I started to notice slight tip burn so backed off. I'd start at .6ec and not more than .7 until you see how they react. Coco is also very much doable if you have some coco runs under your belt. I ran coco with maxi on the Sativa's last round turned out great. I was scared to use the canna line as it has alot more N content. Good luck!

Last edited:

Airloom

Veteran
Piffs gear looks tight to me. I havent had the opportunity to run that stuff but did run Karma's BH7xA5 and it was great smoke.

With the Ohaze and THH as well as NH I'd say plan on taking a while to get the hang of it. They take alot of time to master. As many have found out including myself. I find that ammended soil is not the way to go.

Pro mix would be where I'd start with something like maxibloom and you would be set. I gradually worked up to .8ec and even lower .9ec but that was where I started to notice slight tip burn so backed off. I'd start at .6ec and not more than .7 until you see how they react.

So I think I’m definitely out of my element here talking about growing Haze…it’s not intentional but you made me realize I cannot make up thirty years in three…..

Thanks for the reality check

DoubleTripleOG

ICMag Donor
My first Haze hybrid. Once again, I went overboard amending the soil and continuing to use jacks. Gotta get on top of that shit, before my name turns into DoubleTripleChad . :LOL:
20220710_043007-jpg.18732951
20220710_043010.jpg
20220710_043018.jpg
20220710_043021.jpg

Attachments

• 20220710_043007.jpg
    20220710_043007.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 249
B

Benny106

I find the sallies enjoy the amended dirt after a more hungry broad gal has got her feet dug in there first.

Looking good DubTrOg

DoubleTripleOG

ICMag Donor
Honey Badger Haze x Dubsidos = Honey Dub Haze (naturally, lol) . I have 2 and they both have the HBH smell. Which is super hard to describe. Except for its a sweet Haze and has a totally unique smell/taste. That I've only ever experienced from it. Besides the unique smell/taste. It was some super potent weed. Trich'd out to the max. The resin was of the sandy variety, you';d get dry sift froim just handling dry flowers. Resin drip right out of the mouthpiece on a joint, and I mean leaking. You had resin on your lips every joint./

So needless to say I'm super excited for this hybrid. I was hoping the Dubsidos would add branch strength , increase flower size and help with nute sensitivity. But I guess mother nature said , nah........you're just getting pollen to create the seeds and that's it." Lol !

DoubleTripleOG

ICMag Donor
Lemon Berry Shine (Lemon Alien x Raspberry Moonshine) from @dirtyoldsog . He told me the Lemon Alien made flowers the size of your arm. So i'm interested to see what she looks like. Prolly gonna be potent based on the genetics alone. The Raspberry Moonshine was some killer smoke. Of like 15-20 vars Raspberry Moonshine was my brothers favorite of my smoke. And he's been puffing on my smoke for along time. I have 2 other females still in veg.
20220810_070919.jpg

DoubleTripleOG

ICMag Donor
Just chopped both Honey Dub Haze. Here's the plant that had the no.1 tag. I been calling it number 2, So I guess it's no.2 now, lol. You might see signs of spider mites. Had some come in on a cut. Thought I got them, started being lazy. It got hot outside, and their population exploded. But.........I got them.

For those wondering. There are ways to get rid of mites without spraying chemical weapons on your plants. There's 2 sprays the big box stores carry. Both made by Garden Safe . The main ingredient in the one is pyretherins(kills the mites) and the main ingredient in the other is potassium salts of fatty acids(dissolves the eggs) . Using a handheld gallon wand sprayer, both mixed together. Spray them for 100% plant coverage 2 days apart. Day 4 rinse the plants with plain water. If indoors. You can get the Hot Shot no pest strips. Seal up the room so there is no air exchange. Open up 7-10 of the strips. Each one will do a 3x3 area. Place them around the room. Making a perimteter around the plants, then at least every 3ft inside the canopy.

The idea is to fill the room with the fumes from the strips. The fumes will kill 100% of the mites. Just need to make sure they can build up in the room. The mites will run from the fumes. So making a "box" or "trap" around them, ensures they wont go hid and come back when the fumes die down.

However.....The active ingredient in the strips is Dichlorvos. It's a nerve agent and is toxic. Says on the package to not put them where people are actively living. Opening up 6-12 of them in room, without any breathing protection will make you sick.....trust me I know. After the initial "die-off" , the next day. I usually open up the exhaust vents and run the exhaust fan during lights on. But at lights off. I turn it off again.

Usually on day 3. You can bag the majority of the strips up into ziplocks. I like to leave 4 out around the perimeter of the veg area. And you notice the new growth on top of the plants are mite damage free. The affected leaves wont get better. Which after a week. I usually clean them up. Take off all the jacked up looking leaves. And the plants look normal. Also make sit super easy to see if any mites come back when the strips lose their potency.