What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

DTOG's Bunny Ranch

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Dude, the stuff is gnarly. The first time I ran it, I overfed it. Looked alot different in appearance. Super bulbous bracts, that gave the overall flowers a different look. Reminded me of the DP Durban Poison I ran few years back. But since I realized my mistake, this next plant and the two after it. They are looking killer. Now they have the classic OG look. Then the smell is what really sets it off. Super loud gassy lime. And not just a little lime. Hours after I touch them , I can still smell the lime fuel.

DoubleTripleOG

ICMag Donor
Here's the PCSD (PiffCoast Sour Diesel) . Super loud and super sour smelling. Greasy ass resin. Should be some nice size doinks by the time she's done.

20220518_200117.jpg
20220518_200144.jpg
20220518_200209.jpg
20220518_200236.jpg
20220518_200334.jpg

DoubleTripleOG

ICMag Donor
Weather got warm. During the winter my veg lights stay on 24/7 for the heat. The timer I used is now in the flower room. So for a few days I was shutting off the lights manually and then turning them back on. Few nights I forgot and they stayed off a lot longer than planned. You guessed it...........My whole veg room started to flower. LMAO !! I've fixed the issue.

But it actually helped me. I had a bunch of seed starts not sexed. I found these 3 which are females. Lemon Alien Kush x Raspberry Moonshine by @dirtyoldsog

20220522_092647.jpg

I also have "Blues Clues" female, 2 Honey Badger Haze x Dubsidos, and 4 Sunset Sherb x Dubsidos . Those were the reg seeds. I also have 4 "K9 x Skunkdog" (K9 = Chem D x Skunkdog) from fem seeds. One for outside. The others will get flipped in a month.

DoubleTripleOG

ICMag Donor
OK , I need a little help. Few years back I was given a bunch of Granola Funk hybrids. Super Orange Glue, Smile, Stardawg, all hit with Granola Funk. I can't remember who made them. I called it Super Orange Granola Glue. I cant' stop thinking about the plants I found in those seeds. I'd like to get some more of them.

DoubleTripleOG

ICMag Donor
Well.....here we go. Here's part of this years outdoor line-up.

20220525_122024.jpg

The two big ones are Royal Kush(Emerald Mountain Legacy) and Old Dirty Biker(Karma Genetics). Then there's a Blue Dream(Santa Cruz cut) , Blueberry (DJShort F4) and a SkunkApe( StoneFoxFarms).

I have a 6ft tall Chem4 BX2 in a 4 gal pail. Plant is looking kinda haggard, but I'm sure she'll snap out of it. I got a 65 gallon smart pot for her. I found 2 totes(20+ gallons each) of soil that's been composting for 5+ years out back of my house. Gonna add some perlite and fresh Happy Frog, little bit of dry amendment. Then she how she does.

DoubleTripleOG

ICMag Donor
Here's one of the cuts that set me on the path to who and where I am today. OGKB 2.0 . Super easy for me to remember how long I've had this cut. I got her on my way home from my Honeymoon in Niagra Falls, 7 years ago this July. Drove almost 300 miles home with a box of plants in the trunk. A Wendy's parking lot will always be special to me, lol.

20220525_181426.jpg
20220525_181420.jpg
20220525_181412.jpg

DoubleTripleOG

ICMag Donor
And we're off ! Popped some seeds the other day. Outdoor at that. Filled a tray with 18 jiffy's containing 3 Holy Communion , 5 Harlem Diesel, 1 Jew Gold x Birthday Cake and 9 Blue Star S1's . I had set them on top of a flipped over garbage can in the shade. We had 2 days of super light drizzle rain. The tree the tray was under took about 99% of it. So the jiffy's got soaked all the way thru, with no standing water in the bottom of the tray. Yesterday I set them out in direct sunlight. Woke up this morning to this :

20220530_073131.jpg
20220530_073120.jpg

Rest of the tray also looks like this. The Blue Star S1 will likely never see the mother room. Not until I bring cuts into the cloner anyways.

DoubleTripleOG

ICMag Donor
Maybe somebody will see this and be able to help. Few years back, like 4-5 actaully. I got some seeds from windycitysmoker that he calls "Blues Clues " . I can't find the lineage anywhere. Google, the search function on here. Can't find WCS, I think he's in jail or prison. From my pm's , what I could find, and some posts I found on here. I think it's Blue Dream x Cunfusion. Cunfusion is a nine fold creation. Cunfusion = (Rouge (DMT x GF) x Chaos) .

I have a female of Blues Clues outdoors. When I had the veg room incident, and they started to flower. The Blues Clues male started dumping pollen. And he hasn't stopped. So last night I took and rubbed some pollen on the Forbidden Fruit that's in veg. She has giant clusters of pistols, so hopefully I get some seeds Forbidden Fruit = Cherry Pie x Tangie.

That's why I'm digging looking for BC lineage. I need to know the exact genetics of the father, lol. Even my chucks need to be properly documented.

LostTribe

Premium user
That shit looks fucking fire as fuck !! What made the seeds in it ?
Thanks my friend means alot coming from you. I've found 1 seed from a DJ f13 male. That male didnt throw much of any pollen. That seed is the next I'll crack down the road. This is from a single seed pop too, got plenty. Smells like straight dough and pretty chill havent smoked too much of it yet. The IHG Crystal cookie mom put me to sleep but this ones more happy chill so far.

Last edited:

DoubleTripleOG

ICMag Donor
Here she is......this is THE ONE . Quite a few years back I had an "Acid" from Paradise Seeds. Anyone that's known me for a bit has prolly heard me talk about it. It was a killer seed find. Ruby Red Grapefruit smell and taste wiith strong gas mixed in. Dry hits out of a pipe would take the beath right out of ya. Grew like a shrub, with large thick flowers. Only negative about it. Was it was an intersex plant thru and thru. 12" shrub would easily have 20-30 nanners , that carried viable pollen. Even so , I loved it. Ran it all the time. Picked the nanners off every single plant. Then I lost her.

Been looking ever since. None of the s1's or x's made plants anywhere close to the mom. Some would have no grapefruit and light gas. Quite a few that were super super bland with no gas. Never in any seeds I popped would I find anything close. Did some Grapefruit from Positronics, nothing. Then a couple years back. My buddy @PiffCoastFarms got a Grapefruit Chem cut. It has the Grapefruit smell/taste i'm after. But it wasn't quite gassy enough.

Then Piff made the GSour. Grapefruit Chem x Piff Coast Sour D. This plant, the
no.3 seed. Smell is dead-on to the Acid. Mouth watering. Super loud grapefruit and gas. Love the structure and the flower formation. And at 5 weeks in, no intersex issues in sight. I think I found a real keeper in this plant.

20220609_041308.jpg
20220609_041320.jpg
20220609_041257.jpg
20220609_041232.jpg
20220609_041221.jpg

bucketswithsoil

support your local surfboard builder...
Damn dude...WHAT THE FUCKS UP BROTHER MAN.....glad to see ya back up and going dude....this place has gotten pretty slow, but it's better then instaGay I say...
Good to see ya back up and going dude..

DoubleTripleOG

ICMag Donor
Damn dude...WHAT THE FUCKS UP BROTHER MAN.....glad to see ya back up and going dude....this place has gotten pretty slow, but it's better then instaGay I say...
Good to see ya back up and going dude..
Same ole' , same ole'. Wife and I are buying a house. So prolly gonna be a few pages of build-out soon. I'm excited.