What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

DTOG's Bunny Ranch

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Here's some pics from since things been going again. Hopefully I can remember what stuff is without any of it being labeled, lol.

Designer Dubs (I think) , Motorbreath#15, OGKB 2.0
20211028_053400.jpg
20211113_033640.jpg
20211110_195618_resized.jpg

DoubleTripleOG

ICMag Donor
Here's part one of the "Sour - OFF " ECSD cut and PCSD. First 3 pics are ECSD and she's beastin'. Next ones are PCSD. These at are like 4 weeks in. I just loaded up the other side with Karma Sour BX2 (2) GSour(4) and a oldsogSSH. I did save out what so far I think are 5 Sour BX2 males(might be 4 with one being a late showing female).

So if I take cuts of some males today. By the time they root. I'll be able to put them in a clear tote and flower them out. Get enough pollen to paint a few buds. Make my own version of SSSDH and some Karma Sour BX2 F2(Karma has already given his approval when I got the Sour BX2 seeds).

If you couldn't guess , I'm doing a Sour project. There is no real Sour D in my area. I'm gonna change that. The cut is cool and all. But 11-12 weeks doesn't work well in my perpetual. We have a Forum member(lordofthenugz) that just made a shitload of Sour x's using Karma's Sour BX4 and Top Dawg's Sour BX4. I have some of those seeds. Plan is to combine his work with my work. Grow a bunch of seeds. And see how many killer 10 week Sours I can find.

I also have a lot of @PiffCoastFarms Sour catalog . He used a Sour BX2 male and hit a bunch of the Sour cuts and some killer clone only's. Oh and did I mention that real Glue is hard to come by ? Haven't seen a real sample of it yet. So this for me 2022 is the year of Sour and Glue. I have some Glue BX work from 2 breeders(Mycotek & Cryptic Labs) and some Glue S1's, and of course the cut. Prolly gonna have to make a Sour Glue for fun too.

Anyone that knows me. Knows I'm not stingy with seeds. When the time comes and I have them. All you have to do is be around. And if you want some , I'm sure some will find their way to your mailbox.
20220505_181559.jpg
20220505_181541.jpg
20220505_181521.jpg

20220505_181745.jpg
20220505_181750.jpg
20220505_181800.jpg
20220505_181805.jpg

DoubleTripleOG

ICMag Donor
No pics today. Just some observations and info. When I first started growing. The very first thing I ever did was make clones. My old man had a buddy whgo couldn't clone for shit. So we'd get a couple 100 snips at a time from him and root them for him. I was 14 when that started and I'm now 40.

I've done just about every method of cloning there is. Aero, rockwool, soil, air layering, perlite. I prefer rockwool and soil. Little while back I saw Relentless post on IG about filling the bottoms of the tray/six packs with perlite. Then soil mix on top. So I gave it a try. BY far the best and fastest results I have had with cuts. Nice healthy seed moms been rooting cuts in 7 days. And lots of nice roots, not a white string here or there. So if you're having trouble getting cuts to root. Give this method a try.

unregistered190

Senior
Veteran
so are you sticking the stem into the perlite or just in the soil part?
right now I am having zero issues rooting so just being curious of that method

DoubleTripleOG

ICMag Donor
Really its seedling starter mix. And I was dying coughing earlier and had to take the dogs out and forgot to finish my thought, lol. I have since adapted the method to adding perlite to the seedling mix. So it's at least a 50/50 mix, maybe even heavier on the perlite side. Not that I have trouble getting cuts to root. Just this way seems to give roots faster and a better root system.

This time of year everyone I know locally hits me up for cuts. This way I can turn them out a little bit faster. Cause of course mostly everyone is super impatient,lol. And if they don't come from me. I have to hear about how shitty it turns out or why thiers isn't like mine ( buying named clones, that are just that, named whatever the shop thinks will sell).

DoubleTripleOG

ICMag Donor
Right now I have 3 Sour Jamaican Lime in flower. 2 are in this batch. This one is showing the most frost for being so early on. Except I'm pretty sure at the up-pot, she didn't get any of the dry amendment I usually use. Hence the lighter color . I feed at a low strength, so I think I'm gonna bump up her feed a little. (those tips you're seeing are from letting them get too dry).

SJL2.jpg
SJL3.jpg

And then here's the Ice Cream Cake. IDC who says what. This is a great plant. Easy to grow and clone. Will grow as a shrub naturally, but also has great SOG potential. Smokes lovely and is potent enough for me.

SJL.jpg
ICC.jpg
ICC2.jpg

DoubleTripleOG

ICMag Donor
Well here's how I start my morning every day. What's not pictured are the canna caps I make myself. Coconut oil and BHO, decarbed in the toaster oven. I eat between 50-60mg when I get up. Another 50-60mg at lunch. Dinner.......you guessed it, lol. Then I usually eat 3-4 before bed.

That joint is "Triple Crown"(GMO x TK) Tiki cut. Imagine OG that smells and tastes exactly like GMO. Greasy resin. Resin that I as matter of fact, just rubbed into my eye by mistake. And now it burns like a bastard, lmao.
20220514_043859.jpg

DoubleTripleOG

ICMag Donor
Like being maced and i have found nothing fixes it but time. Good morning
Yup, and not like you can use 91% iso on your eyes. lol. We got a shit ton of rain yesterday and the internet says its gonna rain all day again today. Was gonna put some plants outside. But now I might start some seeds instead. Some fems. Holy Communion from @PiffCoastFarms and Blue Star S1 from @bluestarseedco .

Holy Communion = PIff S2 x Harlem Dreams

Harlem Dreams = Blue Dream x Black Haze

PiffCoast is a good friend of mine. If you are after Haze and/or Piff he's the person to get seeds from. His life revolves around it. His was the first Haze I've seen that had "normal" looking flowers. Not that wispy , airy stuff. I had snips of his Piff S2. But they didn't make it. So we'll see what comes of these seeds.

DoubleTripleOG

ICMag Donor
Let's play the name game. I have 2 hybrids I made growing. Sunset Sherb x Dubsidos and Honey Badger Haze x Dubsidos. Feel free to think up some names. I choose a name you came up with, free pack of 2 of my Dubsidos hybrids.