What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

DSD V2 [Rez]

G

To be perfectly honest, I didn't do a very good job with this one. She was a bit finicky and never seemed to fully recover from a ph swing in mid-veg. As a result, she looked like shit. She put on some good buds but the yeild was a bit low. Only got one jar. I think that was mostly from my lack of attention. I wasn't expecting alot from her and she got shoved in a corner and ignored for the most part. The end result was surprising. This is some very good smoke.
Sativish in appearance. Grown with twin colas. I flowered her for about 70 days.

Cured: Mason jars/34 days

Smell: diesel with a twist of lime

Taste: same as smell. Creamy smooth. A pure pleasure to smoke.

Buzz: a devastating kick to the head. Very long lasting.

Normally, I'd keep this one and try to do better next time, but I've got an SD 2.5 in flower that has grown trouble-free and looks great. She's shorter and stocky and seems to be flowering at a quicker pace. I think that's gonna be my keeper for an SD.
This smoke is everything it's talked up to be. Buy it....grow it....smoke it. It's top-knotch reefer.

G

Devastating kick to the head....That sounds good to me :) ...and it looks like you did good job after all :smoker:

G

Thanks BG, but I think the good genes in it is what pulled my ass out of the fire...lol. Sometimes we get a little good luck.

nycnoob

good job SE... sounds good.. sorry to hear you didnt give a lot of attention.. I hear so many good things about it

G

Thanks guys.

Crank it up, Zepp....I'll put on Steve Hackett's Darktown......progressive, of course...lol.

Rock on, bro.

G

Sounds good Elvis. I've not grown but have smoked dsd and you have it down exactly. And I tend to agree with you on the 2.5's. Find a mom there and your set. Best of luck with those and don't forget us at report time. Thanks!

G

Elvis
sounds like you kept her in check though.. Sorry bout the low yield. At least you have some diesel to smoke.. great looking stuff.. peace..

Sack's First
Outdoor Grow

New picz are up LQQK see... Now in 12/12

sack :friends: :canabis: :joint:

Latest posts

Latest posts