What's new

DrYoung's Sativa Jungle Fce3000 Mars Hydro

Dr.Young

K+ vibes
Veteran
Pull up your chairs, its going to be a jungle in here... Ive got some
OaxacanDurbanPaki x NigerianMangoHaze that im calling Holographic Haze.. (2 weeks old)
Purple Oldtimer Haze x KaliChina (Ace) ( 2 weeks old)
MangoHaze from MrNice (just popped/put in dirt yesterday).
In the back left are some Sweet Seeds Sweet Amnesia Haze.

The Haze KaliChina is on the left just 2 of them.... The majority of the big ones are Holographic Haze.
Click image for larger version  Name:	Week 2.png Views:	1 Size:	545.0 KB ID:	18066443
Click image for larger version  Name:	week2 2.png Views:	1 Size:	597.5 KB ID:	18066444

Ncali

Veteran
Came for the angora haze grow, staying to see if Dr Young can find anything trippy.

Love your grows sir, subbd

Dr.Young

K+ vibes
Veteran
Thank you for joining so fast brothers.. I'm excited for the start... I just seen a few mango hazes popping outta the dirt i was worried i messed them up but we are looking good...

I just need to get them in separate containers now before they go rootbound... I still havent decided what kinda training or how much veg I wanna do... They will get huge fast... I don't want to waste any space though I want to get them big as possible... I might sex them, kill the males of my Holographic Haze.. Keep the Mangohaze males... and the HazeKaliChina are fems so.... I'll just put the mangohaze males in a different spot under my desklamp in a bonsai display style.. It will be fun to finally showcase my bonsai stuff.

Dr.Young

K+ vibes
Veteran
Click image for larger version  Name:	image_2114121.jpg Views:	3 Size:	142.7 KB ID:	18081815
Its a nightmare to upload pictures on this site now sheesh... Sorry guys ive been feeling horrible.... and on last Monday and this Monday week 3/4 they looked rough from underwater/overwater/rootbound. I wanted to keep them small as possible until i knew the males/females so i didnt waste any water/dirt growing big plants before i know what i got and how i want to train the amount i have if i ended up with a lot of males.. Im starting to think i got 100% females so... Im bout to transplant everything into their own container and get ready for flower once I got them healthy/trained right..... I'm doing the manifold/mainline style on my Holographic Haze, the others are just getting normal topping...Weather has been 20*F one day and 60*F the next literally.

I like to neglect stuff a bit to see what thrives, and what crumbles..... The bush in the bottom right is my OaxacanDurbanPaki x NigerianMango Haze seeds i made its 9 plants in a 1gallon jug so they are gonna need to be separated and put into their own pots.... I

The Haze x KaliChina is the 2 in the backleft...... I just topped them after the picture, and they are freshly transplanted and root trimmed so they will be bouncing back into some lush plants by the next photo..... I promise next monday will be some vertical praying healthy gals ;)

Dr.Young

K+ vibes
Veteran
When i get into flower im gonna start taking more elaborate, selected pics with higher quality dont worry.