What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Dry sift , iceolator , dry ice hash , let show your DIY Hash and talk about it ...

Mitsuharu

White Window
Veteran
img_2462-jpg.18779251

Hash Tortilla! :biggrin:

tortillas-mit-hackfleisch-und-bohnen.jpg

bibi40

Looks really delicious, but actually I am more impressed by your patience than the hash :LOL:
Thanks bro !

seems it will be more and more easy by time , since i do a lot more time after time ....
the one year cured time will be easy for those actual batches ( didn' t touch anything from the end october batch ) .

Be strong bro ! do some more !

:biggrin:

tobedetermined

Premium user
ICMag Donor
I did a load of mixed trim and older buds in the machine. 4 washes. with decreasing ice and increasing wash time. Surprisingly, the 160u bag collected more than just debris. It smokes 'woody' however. I have not tried the 159u - 45u yet since it still needs a day or two more to dry. Since this run included a bunch of Dr Grinspoon and it's very small trichs, I kept the 44u - 25u which is very smokable and smooth. And it gets you there as well.

The 160u - a bit of a green tint to this

12-22-mix-160u-s.jpg

Scope of 160u

12-22-mix-160u.jpg

The 159u - 45u

12-22-mix-45u-s.jpg

Scope of 159u - 45u

12-22-mix-45u.jpg

And the 25u

12-22-mix-25u-s.jpg

Scope of 25u

12-22-mix-25u.jpg

mack 10

Veteran
great thread.
that 160u pic above,
i thought looked a bit fluffy,
the close up shows it,
lots of stalks, not so much heads.
then that 25u pic, [last one]
looks kinda like heads, but squished.
did you microplane it?

making Hash truely, is an art.
imagine removing all resin stalks and other debris from your resin.
will instantly half your pile.

proofs in the pudding though, so
how did they smoke ?

bibi40

tobedetermined

Premium user
ICMag Donor
did you microplane it?

Yes. I froze the blobs and micro planed it. The main lot - the 159u - 45u is still not dry. They all need another 1 -2 days of drying before I can smoke or process further. I think I will hot bottle press it and make a ball.

mack 10

Veteran
latest pics looking good. love the shine.
youve got some mega paitents...
id be all over that..
i can only save hash when ive already got a plentiful bud supply,
even then its tuff.

praise be to the resin gods.
post your shit!

tobedetermined

Premium user
ICMag Donor
youve got some mega patience...
id be all over that..

I will shamefully admit that I have been hitting the 25 & the 160 all day. It is very good. A nice balanced body/brain high. It is a mix of Tangie'matic, Pink Kush, Black Zombie and Dr G. A lovely sweet incense smell and taste. :rasta:

bibi40

My pretty 8 gram ball of 159u-45u. It smells wonderful. It is wrapped in cellophane for a bit of a cure now - although it was aged bud and trim so I won't overdo it. ;)

Rolling a hash ball is not the easiest activity for arthritic hands. :confused: But smoking it will be fun.

View attachment 18790457
yeah bro ,

smoke it is real fun (y)

did you just handpress it ?
or a bit of hot botlle work before ?

zachrockbadenof

Veteran
some real nice pic's - i have bubble bags, as well as a 75 (i believe its 75) screen ... and make hash with both - HOWEVER the hash i make is no way nearto the strength of hash we got in the late 60's/early 70's. we were getting some ass-kickin shit

my age-old question is if todays weed is my stronger then the weed of yester-year , should not the hash we make also be stronger.... the better going in = better coming out, and in my experience that is not the case... whether i use it as kif, or use heated water in a wine bottle it's good.... but who's looking for good...

bibi40

hi zach !

first one is , for my part ,
i can't compare since i wasn't born and just start to smoke in 90's

the H i made today is far better that what i can get at this time , and now ! ,

for my side i see an incredible level up about H quality last 10 years ...

what we called high grade at time is now just " another " commercial one nowadays ,

and the question about H is not about the quality of the buds but about the process ,

so , for me ,better buds didn' t sound for premium hash , that' s my answer ....

:tiphat:

Latest posts

Latest posts